ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome any new coach not named Calipari

Get me a coach who wants to be in the early season tournaments again. (Maui)
NOTE: UConn is set for Maui next year.

I have missed those, even though we don't perform that well in them.

Agreed
I’m ok with anybody other than Cal
Sometimes people forget that
The important part is he’s gone

Me Too! All Cal cared about was lottery picks. Most of them were only playing for the name on the back of the jersey, not the front!
This is such a load of crap! You can say you want him gone because he didn't win enough...but its a JOKE that you say that the players only cared about themselves. That's some weak BS, be better. All the players that came through here played hard and represented the program with class, if they didn't then they left quickly. If they were selfish they would have gone elsewhere, where they could get all the shots and be the man. They all shared, and cared about how they performed, and heaven forbid if they also worried about their future.

This is such a load of crap! You can say you want him gone because he didn't win enough...but its a JOKE that you say that the players only cared about themselves. That's some weak BS, be better. All the players that came through here played hard and represented the program with class, if they didn't then they left quickly. If they were selfish they would have gone elsewhere, where they could get all the shots and be the man. They all shared, and cared about how they performed, and heaven forbid if they also worried about their future.
Yeah, those statements are weak as fuch.

You have serious reading comprehension issues….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT