ADVERTISEMENT

Week 8 Gambling Thread

Thursday additions

Army under 33.5 team total (0.1)
Oklahoma st under 20.5 team total (0.15)
Bc over 19.5 team total (0.2)

Probably going to bet Army, they have been crushing opponents weekly.

Kind of like Texas at home vs. Georgia as well, especially since Mondon is out. So far, UT looks like the NC to me.

22-14-3 Posted plays

Thursday Night :

Georgia State +9 @ Marshall - Not a great game, but Georgia State has the best win on the year between the 2 teams, they did beat Vandy. That is it, that is the reason I am betting this game. That and 9 points is a lot to give when 2 fairly equal teams play.

Took the L last night (0-1). 22-15-3 updated record

Friday Night Lights :
BYU -9.5 vs OKIE State
under 43 FSU / Duke

Last edited:
However , not a posted play last night, played a Game Prop Special in the GS / Marshall game. Both teams to make a FG and score a TD in both halves. +4000. Bet $10 and won $400. These look very good when betting them, but they hardly ever hit. You would think both teams would score a TD and FG per half more often, but they don't. Winning that prop bet probably means I am going to go on a pretty good losing streak, LOL.
Had a prop in the Denver / NO NFL game last night :
Bo Nix over 25 rushing yards
Javonte Williams over 2.5 receptions
Javonte Williams anytime TD
Javonte Williams over 35 receiving yards.
Bad luck on this one. All of the props had hit EXCEPT the over 35 receiving yards. At 7:44 to go in the SECOND quarter Williams had 33 yards. He went 2.5 quarters without another receiving yard. Talk about a bad beat. I just knew that one would cash, but Denver got up big and didn't pass the ball much the rest of the way.

1-1 Last night : 23-16-3 on the year (posted plays)

Early games :

Miami / Louisville over 59.5
Mizzou -3.5 v/s Auburn
Rutgers -4 v/s UCLA

Last edited:
Miami / Louisville covered the over in less than 3 quarters. Winna. Mizzou and Rutgers, not looking so good. Mizzou QB going out early in the 1st qtr. didn't help. Looking like a 1-2 finish on the early games. Not that anybody is paying attention, or posting. LOL, feel like I am talking to myself in this thread.

Edited : Mizzou outscores Auburn 15-0 in the 4th quarter, made a 2 point conversion and covers the 3.5 spread. 2-1 so far.

Adding ;
Tenn. +3.5 vs Bama
over 57 Colorado / Arizona
Texas -4 v/s Georgia
Florida +2 v/s UK (I hate doing it, but,,,)

Last edited:
Only small bet but have hit 1st games in 8 game parlay. Last game is Georgia -Texas, teased Ga. to +10.5

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT