Week 3 Gambling Thread

YaketySax

Senior
Jun 28, 2018
0.25 units on each.

ASU team total over 29.5 points
Memphis +7
WVU -3

Weeks 0-2: 6W-4L-1P (+0.5 on the season)

BOL!

I like Memphis as well.. I never bet for or against UK as fear my judgement could be clouded , but if I did I take UGA on that spread

SC is gonna lay a egg take LSU to cover or at least ML
I would take UGA -24 or at least buy it down to 20. I'd say you could get -20 for a good price. No way they don't win 3td+.
Do a SGP with Brock under on passing yards
And Under on TD passes.
Probably can Take UGA to win quarter 1/ 1st half pretty easily too.

Still researching.

I love Alabama -15.5 over Wisconsin. OT a bit, daughter lives in Madison and says nose bleed seats are going for $200, for one thing, Wisconsin has not hosted an SEC team since 1971. I think the locals are going to get to live in our world on Saturday, Tide should roll.

Call me crazy, but gun to my head, I would bet Kentucky Saturday night. We usually play Georgia tough at home, and we just HAVE to be better than what we showed last week. 🤞

By pure accident, i.e., hitting the wrong button, I discovered on Caesars, you can bet on MINOR LEAGUE baseball.

Hell, they don't even TRY to win half the time, they are just getting PT to prospects and former major leaguers on a rehab assignment.

Can someone tell me exactly what kind of pathological problem you have to have to bet on minor league games?

Love home underdogs!

Miami-OH +3.5 at home vs. Cincinnati

Oregon State +16.5 at home vs. Oregon
- may not pick the Beavers to win, but Oregon hasn't looked good and 16.5 is a lot to cover against an arch-rival on the road.

By pure accident, i.e., hitting the wrong button, I discovered on Caesars, you can bet on MINOR LEAGUE baseball.

Hell, they don't even TRY to win half the time, they are just getting PT to prospects and former major leaguers on a rehab assignment.

Can someone tell me exactly what kind of pathological problem you have to have to bet on minor league games?
Degenerate gambling, lol. I have a lot of buddies that bet on ITF and Challenger Tour tennis. Similar to minor league baseball. But baseball in general is a horrible sport to bet, moneyline-wise at least.

Same here. Loaded up their line.

I've got Kansas-UNLV going over 57 tonight.

And then parlayed Notre Dame-MS State-Georgia (spread)
Sounds solid. I try to bet just 1 game each week. I budget 3k each season and bet that 1 game for $500. Last week I had TN. After I won TN. I broke my rule and put 200 on over on Oregon/Boise. I won it so I'm golden so for. Anytime my bank goes over 3k I take excess and return it to bank account.

Reactions: KYExtemper
Degenerate gambling, lol. I have a lot of buddies that bet on ITF and Challenger Tour tennis. Similar to minor league baseball. But baseball in general is a horrible sport to bet, moneyline-wise at least.
I guess they bet on preseason NFL and NBA games as well . . . which also seems batshit crazy to me

Early games :

Wisconsin +16. Alabama struggled at home for 3.5 quarters last week. I think they win, just not 3 scores. Probably lose on the back door cover. late TD up 10, LOL.

Over 48 Bama / Wisconsin

Boxing Long Shot : Edgar Berlanga 25-1 V/S Canelo Alvarez ($25 to win $625). More of a fade of Canelo, he has ducked Benavidez and has taken the easy route to keep his belts. He even dropped one for not facing a mandatory challenger and took a easier fight last fight. Berlanga has knockout power, Canelo has aged big time. It is a long shot, kind of like Buster Douglas V/S Tyson and Leon Spinks V/S Ali. A little side note to the Ali / Spinks fight, Ali made $3.5 million and Spinks only made $320,000, as the winner.

Reactions: KYExtemper
Sounds solid. I try to bet just 1 game each week. I budget 3k each season and bet that 1 game for $500. Last week I had TN. After I won TN. I broke my rule and put 200 on over on Oregon/Boise. I won it so I'm golden so for. Anytime my bank goes over 3k I take excess and return it to bank account.
I do sort of the same with 1 of the games I wager but unfortunately I took Auburn last week!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT