ADVERTISEMENT

We Will Add Three More

We'll have no depth, but watch and see how Cal will use the injury and youth excuse all season, and condescend to the fan base that we need to "enjoy the process" as we get bludgeoned to death by the upper echelon of the SEC.

All three are dangerous offensive players.

MERc8aa69673445e8872ed74ac58ccfd_lasallecol_0704-2048x1628.jpg

It's absolutely mystifying to me that John Calipari - who has been doing this for over 30 years - was not prepared this summer. This being a make or break season for him, and he was still not prepared.

I don't get it.

I think it’s truly as simple as it doesn’t matter to him. Worst case he has to keep working for $9 mil a year, best case he gets $50 mil to never work again. He’s in a can’t lose position whether he performs or not. I just don’t think he actually gives a damn anymore.

Being a scholarship player doesn’t mean Jack shish! UK will have 7 serviceable players, and that’s it! One injury (looking at Bradshaw) and it’s toast!

Even if all 7 stay healthy, it’s a 12 loss season regardless. But all good, because Cal will be exiting stage left, and I don’t want to hear about any “buyout”.
Well you will be. If Cal is fired before the yr his contract ends UK will have to buy him out.

Being a scholarship player doesn’t mean Jack shish! UK will have 7 serviceable players, and that’s it! One injury (looking at Bradshaw) and it’s toast!

Even if all 7 stay healthy, it’s a 12 loss season regardless. But all good, because Cal will be exiting stage left, and I don’t want to hear about any “buyout”.
He claims he was “prepared for all scenarios”. Welp, we’re gonna find out. That’s for sure.

It's absolutely mystifying to me that John Calipari - who has been doing this for over 30 years - was not prepared this summer. This being a make or break season for him, and he was still not prepared.

I don't get it.
I am shocked ,shocked I say. This whole situation defies any logical explanation or conversation. I don't buy the Cal doesn't care, just collect his pay story. He doesn't want to be embarrassed, or totally irrelevant for a year

I am shocked ,shocked I say. This whole situation defies any logical explanation or conversation. I don't buy the Cal doesn't care, just collect his pay story. He doesn't want to be embarrassed, or totally irrelevant for a year
He's been saying for years that UK doesn't promise minutes, but it's absolutely clear after the Bradshaw and Livingston stuff, that they do not only promise minutes, but also roles and positions.

I'm sure Cal has some friends who have daughters that can suit-up. Yeah it seems to be a new trend Cal may want to get in front of... :rolleyes:

When players stayed for three and four years I can remember Coach Rupp having tryouts seems the first black players may have been football players of course UK fans managed to push Coach Rupp out like they have all our Coaches except slick rick! Odd to have a winning record with all bad Coaches.

Reactions: grevey35

I don't get it.
It’s all about the Freshmen and Cow’s goal to get them drafted. He couldn’t bring in anyone who might take playing time from them.

When players stayed for three and four years I can remember Coach Rupp having tryouts seems the first black players may have been football players of course UK fans managed to push Coach Rupp out like they have all our Coaches except slick rick! Odd to have a winning record with all bad Coaches.

All UK coaches left when they should. Calipari is the only one overstaying end of his tenure by about 3 to 4 years.

If you are a good player in the portal, why would you come to Kentucky this year knowing there's 5 freshman and two promising sophomores returning?

Knowing all 7 are going to soak up a ton of minutes so they can better their chances of getting to the next level as quickly as possible.

We have a coaching staff that many times look lost, confused during games. Our teams often do not looked prepared and our substitution patterns are head scratching for the last couple years.

All UK coaches left when they should. Calipari is the only one overstaying end of his tenure by about 3 to 4 years.
Rupp was forced to retire. Hall retired under pressure. Sutton was the fall guy for Casey Pitino left for Boston. Smith was under pressure and left for Minnesota. BCG —fired. Cal life time contract——Barney should be fired…,Cal can’t go anywhere because he is washed up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT