ADVERTISEMENT

We need this today Calipari!!!

Catman100

Senior
Jan 3, 2003
Lexington, KY
The Commonwealth needs it.
BBN needs it.

Been a while since we had something to feel good about headed to the second weekend of Madness.

A very good path to a FF, no real powerhouses in our way, and a team we have beaten twice possibly standing in the way to go to the FF. No excuses. This is your team, you recruited them. You portaled them. You are coaching them.
You have liked them all year no matter what they did.

Get it done today.
PLEASE!!!!!

KSU has a better record, a higher NET, more Q1 wins and a higher seed. We should lose. I think we either squeak by or we're blown out. We'll see.

This board needs a win today. And two wins next weekend (my expectations from Nov 1 will be met if we just get to the E8). Anything after the E8 will be gravy and a surprise for most of us and the media.

Hell, I'll honestly be surprised if we win today. Not saying I want us to lose by any means, but we just have no clue who shows up, both on our side and theirs. Just bring energy and don't make stupid ass mistakes. Oh, and hit a few shots and free throws.

I'll feel much better if we come out hitting shots and have the lead at the half. I'll feel ecstatic if we come out on fire and have a BIG lead at the half. I may break something if we come out flat and are down by 10 at any point in the 1st half.

KSU has a better record, a higher NET, more Q1 wins and a higher seed. We should lose. I think we either squeak by or we're blown out. We'll see.
Barely a higher NET (24 to our 26), and the Q1 wins fluctuate based on what teams did through 3/12 games. We at one point had 7 Q1 wins, but somehow that's now down to 6.

But KSU has more Q1 losses (8 to our 7). So essentially, it's a wash, which to me means this game is 50/50 (yes, I'm aware of our Q3 and Q4 record, but the B12 had very few if any Q3 or worse teams).

UK pays for TN's success. After TN was allowed to block and tackle, UK will get called for every chickenshit foul known to man.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
They are a really good team with the type of guards that give us fits. We clearly have enough talent to beat them, but I don't trust Calipari with back to back games to come up with any sort of tactical game plan. But I guarantee their coach will.

The Commonwealth needs it.
BBN needs it.

Been a while since we had something to feel good about headed to the second weekend of Madness.

A very good path to a FF, no real powerhouses in our way, and a team we have beaten twice possibly standing in the way to go to the FF. No excuses. This is your team, you recruited them. You portaled them. You are coaching them.
You have liked them all year no matter what they did.

Get it done today.
PLEASE!!!!!
Hope I'm wrong. But I don't think we make it to a UT matchup. Hopefully UT losses. Because it will be really hard to beat them a 3rd time. It's hard to beat a team twice in a season much less 3 times.

Reactions: BlueTick2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT