ADVERTISEMENT

We fooled ourselves

We were a 6 playing a 3. I told ya, we were supposed to lose and it's not the end of the world. It's not like we're Purdue or Kansas.

I don’t know. I voted that we would win one game before the tournament even started. Should have been obvious. You fooled yourself. Wishful thinking.

Reactions: chroix
We were a 6 playing a 3. I told ya, we were supposed to lose and it's not the end of the world. It's not like we're Purdue or Kansas.
last years player of the year, all the talent we have on the team........ we should never have been a 6 seed, we should have been the 3 seed. you let your expectations fall to sh*t because Cal sucked all year. no this year was a major failure.

Reactions: KyCatFan
last years player of the year, all the talent we have on the team........ we should never have been a 6 seed, we should have been the 3 seed. you let your expectations fall to sh*t because Cal sucked all year. no this year was a major failure.
The talent we have on this team has been very inconsistent all year. Rarely did we have more than 3 players have at least a B+ game. If you are inconsistent, you are not really a quality team. Merely one that is capable at times …

The talent we have on this team has been very inconsistent all year. Rarely did we have more than 3 players have at least a B+ game. If you are inconsistent, you are not really a quality team. Merely one that is capable at times …
when was the last time UK was consistent? 2017? when its year after year , its the coach.

Reactions: seccats04
I don't know what game you watched but that was not a good game. I wasn't fooled at all. It was a matter of time before they choked and they even had a favorable bracket for a change.

Reactions: chroix
I wasn't fooled this season was always hog-wash to me. Horribly put together team by Calipari.

There won't be any pre-season excitement for me... I can only be fooled so many times by the new shiny 5 star recruits until you realize it's the actual coach and lack of in season development.

The AD is accepting it.
Fans don't and shouldn't.The AD is replaceable.He survives by the alumni and boosters and trust me,most aren't very happy with the current state of the Men's basketball program.I also might add that many support the Women's program as well and that's a dumpster fire happening currently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT