ADVERTISEMENT

We Are Favored Tomorrow???

Hjack

All-American
May 22, 2002
Murray
Just read this on a Vegas Line. We are favored tomorrow by 1.5 points. Is that correct?

Surprised I didn't break something when I fell out of my chair.

Just read this on a Vegas Line. We are favored tomorrow by 1.5 points. Is that correct?

Florida starting qb and starting running back is out. I guess that’s enough to make a difference but with it being at Florida and us looking like a middle school team against Vandy, I don’t know.

Zero doubt we win tomorrow, IMO. It would be the most fitting outcome. Huge win followed by head scratching loss followed by win.

Last edited:
Yeah, Auburn has to win one of these next two weeks, doubt it’s against Mizzou.

Arkansas and LSU playing in October, strange world these days.

Florida starting qb and starting running back is out. I guess that’s enough to make a difference but with it being at Florida and us looking like a middle school team against Vandy, I don’t know.
Let’s not forget Vandy also beat Bama and scored a hell of a lot more easily against them than they did us. Yeah we had some mental breakdowns in that game, we all know that, but this is still the same team that played UGA to the wire and beat Ole Miss on the road. So it’s a bit of Jeckyll and Hyde with this team. Hopefully the right team shows up. Another clunker could throw this season off the rails.

Kentucky cuts down on some of their stupid penalties, plays smart football they should win, I don’t have faith in either as I think Stoops has one foot out the door and has lost the team. Florida wins this game

Wouldn't shock me.
We have a reactive coach, not a proactive one.
1. Lose to inferior team.
2. Feel heat from fanbase.
3. Picks it up in practice like we should be doing to begin with.
4. Wins game.
5. Feels fat and happy.
6. (restarts pattern at number 1).

This is the pattern I have been observing for 12 years and don't get me started about his bi-weeks pattern.
Reminds me of Calipari at this point. Does the least he can get away with. Does anyone here believe we wouldn't be ranked now with a Saban-like proactive coach? We are paying a top ten salary, so I don't think it's asking too much to have a team that is at least disciplined and doesn't beat itself repeatedly. Personally, I think the issue starts with an AD who doesn't set expectations, IMO. It's a good ole boy club who just grease each other's pockets. (I'm sure this post will piss off the usual insiders on here).

With your defense I can see why you are favored and this is the first start against an SEC team for true freshman Lagway. I wish his first SEC start was a game like Miss State instead. Our defense has played much better the past few weeks so this should be a competitive game.

Wouldn't shock me.
We have a reactive coach, not a proactive one.
1. Lose to inferior team.
2. Feel heat from fanbase.
3. Picks it up in practice like we should be doing to begin with.
4. Wins game.
5. Feels fat and happy.
6. (restarts pattern at number 1).

This is the pattern I have been observing for 12 years and don't get me started about his bi-weeks pattern.
Reminds me of Calipari at this point. Does the least he can get away with. Does anyone here believe we wouldn't be ranked now with a Saban-like proactive coach? We are paying a top ten salary, so I don't think it's asking too much to have a team that is at least disciplined and doesn't beat itself repeatedly. Personally, I think the issue starts with an AD who doesn't set expectations, IMO. It's a good ole boy club who just grease each other's pockets. (I'm sure this post will piss off the usual insiders on here).

And then lose another home game to auburn next week lol.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Kentucky cuts down on some of their stupid penalties, plays smart football they should win, I don’t have faith in either as I think Stoops has one foot out the door and has lost the team. Florida wins this game
Lol at lost the team. We had our biggest SEC on campus road win ever just a game before the last one, should have beatin a team that just beat Bama but the SEC wouldnt have it and Stoops has lost the team?
Lay off the Knob Creek man.

Lol at lost the team. We had our biggest SEC on campus road win ever just a game before the last one, should have beatin a team that just beat Bama but the SEC wouldnt have it and Stoops has lost the team?
Lay off the Knob Creek man.
I want some of what you're smoking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT