ADVERTISEMENT

We are doing the same thing Arky did to Nolan

If I remember correctly, Nolan had quite the meltdown in a post game presser, and basically said the administration needed to fire him. Called them racist, and maybe even made threats, if I'm remembering it correctly.

Where Arkansas went wrong, was in subsequent hires. Stan Heath and Pelphry were terrible hires.

If I remember correctly, Nolan had quite the meltdown in a post game presser, and basically said the administration needed to fire him. Called them racist, and maybe even made threats, if I'm remembering it correctly.

Where Arkansas went wrong, was in subsequent hires. Stan Heath and Pelphry were terrible hires.

They were okay with Heath. Pelphrey was a train wreck

It’s so weird, how the strictly calipari fan segment of the fan base always tries to compare our program to others or our coach to other coaches. Why would you compare UK to Arkansas? That’s odd. Why do these fans always wanna compare Cal to Coach K? That’s weird. Comparing our program to Tennessee football? That’s some stupid BS. I guess, instead of admitting that Cal has made mistakes (we all have, and their is no such thing as a perfect coach) they get desperate and go that route. I still think it’s really strange how we have people that can’t acknowledge that our coach has messed up. We’re 5-13! It’s ok to say he messed up, hopefully he can fix this mess. Instead, we got people in this group that constantly bash our own fan base and try every which way to blame the BBN for our problems and that’s so dang ridiculous. The trolls are siding with these fans (they aren’t self aware enough ) to understand that those “likes” are coming from fans of other programs....because they absolutely love that we have a bad team right now.

It’s so weird, how the strictly calipari fan segment of the fan base always tries to compare our program to others or our coach to other coaches. Why would you compare UK to Arkansas? That’s odd. Why do these fans always wanna compare Cal to Coach K? That’s weird. Comparing our program to Tennessee football? That’s some stupid BS. I guess, instead of admitting that Cal has made mistakes (we all have, and their is no such thing as a perfect coach) they get desperate and go that route. I still think it’s really strange how we have people that can’t acknowledge that our coach has messed up. We’re 5-13! It’s ok to say he messed up, hopefully he can fix this mess. Instead, we got people in this group that constantly bash our own fan base and try every which way to blame the BBN for our problems and that’s so dang ridiculous. The trolls are siding with these fans (they aren’t self aware enough ) to understand that those “likes” are coming from fans of other programs....because they absolutely love that we have a bad team right now.
We know he messed up but Cal will never in a million years admit his system is flawed.

Comparison is a pretty natural element when it comes to analysis. Idk why it's so "odd" to you that some of us are able to look around and say "hey let's avoid doing what they did" or "hey what they're doing seems to work."

Prior to Nolan, Arkansas had been to one final four ever. Nolan went to 3 total, with a national championship and a runner up in 1994 and 1995.

Nolan's greatest success came when he brought in top talent from Texas and Memphis, and combined that with a local kid who was a phenom, Corliss Williamson.

Nolan constantly injected race into every conversation. Not even about his criticism. He said if he had a choice between giving a black kid a scholarship, and giving a white kid a scholarship, he would give the black kid a scholarship. He failed to advance to the sweet sixteen after 1996. He publicly needled his AD, Frank Broyles.

Arkansas is not Kentucky. Nolan is not Cal. Kentucky had 14 final fours and 7 national championships prior to John Calipari. Kentucky will win with John Calipari's replacement.

Comparison is a pretty natural element when it comes to analysis. Idk why it's so "odd" to you that some of us are able to look around and say "hey let's avoid doing what they did" or "hey what they're doing seems to work."

well Kentucky had 7 championships before Cal, how many did Arkansas have before Richardson?

since 1980, barring probation kentucky has missed the tournament 3 times, 2 of them will be under Calipari. You really think there is any remote similarity between Kentucky and any other program out there?

I know this is an obvious troll job but you need to try a little better. Fans have a right to be upset the way Cal has treated them this year and his arrogance in the past, but hopefully he will right the ship and get back on top, but he is trending very downward and anyone who doesn’t recognize that is lying to themselves.

The “some of us” you’re referring to are yourself and a few others that do nothing but start trouble. You’re obviously in that group. The sad thing is we have real fans that buy into that not realizing that they get baited into feeding the trolls. I can remember a few years ago a troll that many on here “liked” his posts. Thought he was right every time he bashed our fans for nonsense. Every day he found a way to say something bad about our fans. The last day he posted from that account he admitted he was a UNCHEAT fan and loved how gullible some of our fans were. He constantly bashed the BBN daily and we had fans that fell for it every time. His obsession with a guy named Brian on here was what finally let it out that he was a UNCHEAT fan.

If you can’t comprehend why I think it’s odd that you compared Kentucky to Arkansas then you’re either really young or not even a fan of our program.

The problem is you are no longer allowed to say "Cal made mistakes, but I still support him and think he is the best option."

The above is me. Yet when I take that stance I am called every name in the book....pumper, Cal lover, whatever, etc ...

It is the way of the world now. Same in politics. Middle ground is gone, the extremists bark the loudest.

The problem is you are no longer allowed to say "Cal made mistakes, but I still support him and think he is the best option."

The above is me. Yet when I take that stance I am called every name in the book....pumper, Cal lover, whatever, etc ...

It is the way of the world now. Same in politics. Middle ground is gone, the extremists bark the loudest.
Your take here is certainly fair.

I’ve never seen you say anything extreme or anything of that nature so I’m not counting you in anything that I have said. I may think different then you or some others but I’m not trying to group anyone in on that. Just the trouble making people that down our fans every chance they get.

I’ve never seen you say anything extreme or anything of that nature so I’m not counting you in anything that I have said. I may think different then you or some others but I’m not trying to group anyone in on that. Just the trouble making people that down our fans every chance they get.

I hear ya, didn't mean to insinuate that. I am just saying in general it seems like it is no longer acceptable to have that view point in the mind of many.

I hear ya, didn't mean to insinuate that. I am just saying in general it seems like it is no longer acceptable to have that view point in the mind of many.
I know what you mean. Cals not getting fired, so if he stays it would workout for all of us fans if he he worked things out whether you like him or hate him winning games cures a lot of issues.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Cal stopped coaching soon though. He used to say it quite often that he couldn’t imagine coaching here longer then 10 years because of how hard the job is.

Prior to Nolan, Arkansas had been to one final four ever. Nolan went to 3 total, with a national championship and a runner up in 1994 and 1995.

Nolan's greatest success came when he brought in top talent from Texas and Memphis, and combined that with a local kid who was a phenom, Corliss Williamson.

Nolan constantly injected race into every conversation. Not even about his criticism. He said if he had a choice between giving a black kid a scholarship, and giving a white kid a scholarship, he would give the black kid a scholarship. He failed to advance to the sweet sixteen after 1996. He publicly needled his AD, Frank Broyles.

Arkansas is not Kentucky. Nolan is not Cal. Kentucky had 14 final fours and 7 national championships prior to John Calipari. Kentucky will win with John Calipari's replacement.
Nolan Richardson is a POS and a racist. Can you imagine if a white coach said he would rather give a scholarship to a white kid over a black kid. He would be fired immediately. I also think Richardson sat in on one of our practices when we played UAB in the second round of the NCAA tourney. I have no idea why Tubby would invite him to one of our practices when he was rooting for Heath and Arkansas.

Nolan Richardson is a POS and a racist. Can you imagine if a white coach said he would rather give a scholarship to a white kid over a black kid. He would be fired immediately. I also think Richardson sat in on one of our practices when we played UAB in the second round of the NCAA tourney. I have no idea why Tubby would invite him to one of our practices when he was rooting for Heath and Arkansas.
I remember that in 04, he sat in one of our practices back then to help Mike Anderson.

Actually it goes well beyond that. Tubby brought Nolan in as a sort of unofficial assistant coach in 2004. He sat in on many, many practices. He worked with our players individually. During Christmas/Winter break he was with the team and players every day.

When they got matched up with UAB he spilled all the beans to Anderson, and he sat behind the UAB bench calling out our plays. In Dante's Inferno/Divine Comedy, the last circle of Hell has Judas, Brutus, and Cassius, because to Dante the worst sin was betrayal. That's where Nolan will be.

Actually it goes well beyond that. Tubby brought Nolan in as a sort of unofficial assistant coach in 2004. He sat in on many, many practices. He worked with our players individually. During Christmas/Winter break he was with the team and players every day.

When they got matched up with UAB he spilled all the beans to Anderson, and he sat behind the UAB bench calling out our plays. In Dante's Inferno/Divine Comedy, the last circle of Hell has Judas, Brutus, and Cassius, because to Dante the worst sin was betrayal. That's where Nolan will be.
It’s odd we have a “fan” comparing Cal to Richardson and our program to Arkansas. I’d say a lot of people that post on this board would be shocked at how many “ fans” are actually fans of other programs. Just here to start trouble. I still think Leadbelly was the UNC fan troll that had an obsession with Brian Poe 3-4 years ago.

Wow I didn't know that. I knew that he attended one of our practices but didn't know he worked with our players.

I’ve made similar posts as this only to be ridiculed by a reply saying “just what does it mean this is Kentucky?” I’m not gonna attempt to answer someone like that. This is Kentucky, look it up. And they think they’re a better fan. A better fan of the coach maybe. I’ll give em that.

Nolan wasn't a quarter of the man Cal is. We have a very stupid fan base, its undeniable.

I wouldn't attempt to judge their manhood . we really don't know them much . The TV person may or may not be the person at home. But our fans the best . The very best . The most educated . The largest . The craziest . The most passionate . Far Far far from the dumbest . Shows your own ignorance or bias IMO.

I know what you mean. Cals not getting fired, so if he stays it would workout for all of us fans if he he worked things out whether you like him or hate him winning games cures a lot of issues.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Cal stopped coaching soon though. He used to say it quite often that he couldn’t imagine coaching here longer then 10 years because of how hard the job is.
He’s waiting to go out on a high note but he’s stuck at middle C

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT