ADVERTISEMENT

Watching aTm @ Florida got me thinking

Scheduling logic was dumb. We played the same 7 teams every season and rotated 1 team of the other 6 in the west every season. I think maybe the covid season messed up the rotation as well.

With the move to no divisu9ns and hopefully 9 conference games soon, I expect we will face a and m in Lexington once every 4 seasons.

Reactions: BigTyrone
A&M's 13th season in the SEC, we've only played them once, and they've not yet been to Lexington. Don't quite understand that.
Correct and we are suppose to have them here next season. A&M has not played UGA at home yet.

Scheduling logic was dumb. We played the same 7 teams every season and rotated 1 team of the other 6 in the west every season. I think maybe the covid season messed up the rotation as well.

With the move to no divisu9ns and hopefully 9 conference games soon, I expect we will face an and m in Lexington once every 4 seasons.
Agree bigtime we will probably go to OU next year. Someday Texas A&M, Texas, and OU may come here. Notice B-Ball schedule we are going to both OU & TEXAS. We always get screwed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT