ADVERTISEMENT

Watch for Reeves to stand above all in the games in Canada.

Catswin9

Blue Chip Prospect
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2015
Reeves will be the player to watch. Which player do you think will shine above everyone else?

Reactions: dl51344
As in another thread, it looks like no TV for us. I guess you can subscribe to the Canadian network, Sportsnet, or something like that to watch the games but it will cost you $. Someone said yesterday that maybe it would be on ESPN+ but I'm not sure about that. Hooe that helps.

I think the trip will be most important for Ugo.He needs to prove something or Cal will look for a big grad transfer in August.
Excellent point. His performance either suggests to the staff they have what they need, or the alarm sirens go off and they hard press Somto to reclassify / snag another big before classes start through an unexpected portal move.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I think Dilly will show us a lot, but I see Edwards taking over the games with his D and offensive ability.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Even if Ugo looks fantastic in Canada, we need another big. Foul trouble and injuries.
This is why I think Cal will split time at the 5 between Mitchell and Onyenso. Try to keep Onyenso out of foul trouble.

Let Edwards and Thiero handle the 4 spot in a small ball lineup. At least until Bradshaw recovers from surgery.

I definitely want to see some legitimate offensive potential from UGO and him not being lost on defense. I’ll also be looking for how we rebound without Oscar.

Wonder if without Oscar grabbing rebounds, if the team will have more potential to make defensive plays? I have a hunch this could be true. But it could also mean, we have a bigger gap on defense.

Reeves will be the player to watch. Which player do you think will shine above everyone else?
Truly think the most important thing to look for in Canada is something most don't look at but is most important for a championship team, TEAM DEFENSE. Many don't think so but this team will be just fine on offense after the freshmen get acclimated to the college game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT