ADVERTISEMENT

Watch Creighton’s offense tonight

OmahaCats

Sophomore
Apr 10, 2020
Yes I live in Omaha. No I don’t like Creighton. I’m friends with some annoying Creighton fans who give me shit that Creighton is now a better basketball program than Kentucky. I can’t really argue against that.
But just watch their offensive movement tonight. Would love to have a coach like McDermott. Guy can flat out coach. He has good players, but not NBA caliber. Imagine if a coach of his quality was at Kentucky and could get whoever he wanted.
I love my Cats. I’m definitely more positive than most. But it’s hard to not get jealous of Creighton’s style of play and then cringe while watching Kentucky’s offense ha .
But hey here’s to putting a great roster together for next year and hoping for the best. Go Cats!

Yes I live in Omaha. No I don’t like Creighton. I’m friends with some annoying Creighton fans who give me shit that Creighton is now a better basketball program than Kentucky. I can’t really argue against that.
But just watch their offensive movement tonight. Would love to have a coach like McDermott. Guy can flat out coach. He has good players, but not NBA caliber. Imagine if a coach of his quality was at Kentucky and could get whoever he wanted.
I love my Cats. I’m definitely more positive than most. But it’s hard to not get jealous of Creighton’s style of play and then cringe while watching Kentucky’s offense ha .
But hey here’s to putting a great roster together for next year and hoping for the best. Go Cats!
You mean you would actually rather watch a team execute a real offense instead of this street ball stuff Cal runs.

The roster ain't the main problem...in case you did not notice, we always have a top rated roster of 5 stars.

Reactions: ruppsrunt66
It's not just Creighton. Look at ANY offense, not only of teams still dancing, but as a whole and we feel so damn antiquated. On the same hand, I can throw a dart blindfolded at the last Top 25 poll and I would take any of what that team is brewing. We are PAINFUL to watch.

He's got more NBA players in his starting lineup then '23 Kentucky had. I'd trade Oscar for Kalkbrenner straight up, we all know about Scheierman, Kaluma is talented and Nembhard is a big time PG who can shoot. Alexander is jack of all trades. They had injuries early in year and that's why they aren't a higher seeded team, but they can play. I'm pulling for them to smack those Ivy league piss ants for 2 reasons. Idea of an Alabama-Creighton Elite 8 game will be fun to watch and I never understand why people view any Ivy League team as "an underdog". They'll be controlling the world soon enough, they need to stay the hell out of my sports.

Totally agree with the OP. Creighton has good players but no 5 stars and maybe not any 4 star players. They are a team, greater than the sum of their parts. Another similar team is Xavier; all 5 players pass, cut to the basket (not jog like we do), little dribbling, have outside shooters that opens up the inside. Jack Nunge, their big man, can shoot 3’s and has great post moves. New coach, lost 15 point scorer in Fremantle 7 weeks ago, had double figure guard transfer out after last season. Play well together, are in sync and make few turnovers.

Reactions: OmahaCats
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT