ADVERTISEMENT

Was Wallace really hurt?

So you don think Clarke was hurt. You are plain stupid then. Now the Vanderbilt one I can see questioning that one. But again, like Sharpe that’s on the player, if kid says I’m injured so dont play me, then you can’t play him.
Einstein, I was referring to the quote about Sharpe. I never said Clarke wasn’t hurt. But anyone who didn’t question how that injury was so bad he had to shut it down for the entire season is just naive. There were literally dozens of threads back then wondering what was going on with him, and Cal was being all cloak and dagger about it all the time. Sorry you're too myopic to remember.

Cal plainly decided not to play Sharpe, after swearing he would never let this program be held hostage by a player. Sorry you're too intellectually truncated to remember that either. Sharpe wasn't injured, by the way. He just wouldn't play and Cal was his you know what.

Clarke came back and played after his injury. What evidence do you have he wasn't injured?

When did Cal ever say Sharpe was injured?

When has Cal ever lied about a player being injured?
"I haven't seen him."

When did I ever say Sharpe was injured?

“Phantom”? Clarke was injured.

As for Sharpe, after all wax said and done it was clear that Sharpe and his people told Cal “he ain’t playing “. So you can blame Cal for believing him when he said let me come early, but it clearly was not Cal’s choice to not play him.
Sure it was. Cal could have booted Sharpe off the team for not playing. I thought Cal was in charge. I guess he wasn't? That's your argument?

"I haven't seen him."

When did I ever say Sharpe was injured?
You're talking about injured players and bringing Sharpe into it. So how does one have to do with the other? Did Cal say he was injured or lie about him?

How is saying "I haven't seen him" lying about an injury? That's just telling you something you don't want to hear.

Good dodge. Fact remains Pitino did exactly the same thing in the most important game in the season. The National Championship. Now go hide behind a typo.
Cry me a river. LOL your 'whataboutism' is irrelevant. IDGAF if Pitino did it or not, Mister Tu Quoque. The fact is that Cal has a sketchy history of handling players who either are injured or don't want to play. The fact that you trust him implicitly is all the proof we need of your room temperature IQ, not to mention your pathetic inability to remember when Pitino even coached here. Congrats, you looked it up, Card fan. Next time proofread your drivel before hitting "post reply."

You're talking about injured players and bringing Sharpe into it. So how does one have to do with the other? Did Cal say he was injured or lie about him?

How is saying "I haven't seen him" lying about an injury? That's just telling you something you don't want to hear.
Set brand new account to ignore, kl40504.

• Haha
Reactions: PreMadonna
On the next Law and Order: BBN........
Season 2 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

Cry me a river. LOL your 'whataboutism' is irrelevant. IDGAF if Pitino did it or not, Mister Tu Quoque. The fact is that Cal has a sketchy history of handling players who either are injured or don't want to play. The fact that you trust him implicitly is all the proof we need of your room temperature IQ, not to mention your pathetic inability to remember when Pitino even coached here. Congrats, you looked it up, Card fan. Next time proofread your drivel before hitting "post reply."
I’m sure you are with the team every day and know them much better than the coaches. Surely you don’t get your info from social media. Very nice to know someone like you that has first hand experience on the team.

I’m sure you are with the team every day and know them much better than the coaches. Surely you don’t get your info from social media. Very nice to know someone like you that has first hand experience on the team.
I don't have to be with the team every day to know which years Pitino coached here, Card fan.

Laugh. Take your newbie account and go away.
This from the troll who just got a 30 day ban for personal attacks. Maybe you should back off. You tend to escalate things because you don't seem to know when to quit.

Haven't read the whole thread but Wallace plays hard when he is in the game, There is no basis to question his effort. Play hard when you are out there is all we can ask of a player

Not sure what the hell any of this is supposed to mean. Cal forced Wallace to sit so he could play wheeler more? While I don’t discount that dont think Wallace would just voluntarily say ok. But then you contend that cal forced wheeler to sit at TN? Why?
If you want to stick your head in the sand and pretend like it isn't likely to be true you are free to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: sk73
If you want to stick your head in the sand and pretend like it isn't likely to be true you are free to do so.
Didn’t answer my question? What is Cals reasoning for forcing wheeler to sit at UT? I’m one that certainly thinks that cal is doing all he can to get wheeler back into a 25-30 minute rotation but claiming he made wheeler sit makes no sense? So again what is your reasoning for claiming that?

I mentioned this in the game thread about how, and it's not just Wheeler, but how basically the entire team gets held up in so many screens on defense. You gotta anticipate that crap. Be ready to avoid it. Instead it's like UK seeks out contact on the screens and then cant get by them until its too late. Its just weird to watch.
Teammates must verbally communicate.

This from the troll who just got a 30 day ban for personal attacks. Maybe you should back off. You tend to escalate things because you don't seem to know when to quit.
Why do you use a throwaway account to personally attack anyone that supports Uk?

Didn’t answer my question? What is Cals reasoning for forcing wheeler to sit at UT? I’m one that certainly thinks that cal is doing all he can to get wheeler back into a 25-30 minute rotation but claiming he made wheeler sit makes no sense? So again what is your reasoning for claiming that?
The fact that Wheeler was jumping around on the bench during that game with a shoulder injury so severe that he couldn't play makes no sense. I have had several shoulder injuries from my football playing days to include two broken collarbones and I can certainly tell you that the last thing I wanted to do is jump around waving my hands above my head.

As for why Cal would convince Wheeler to not play, you will probably find the answer in the same place you find the ones for why he continues playing man defense when the opponent is killing his team or why he continues putting combinations of players on the court without a single scorer, or why he keeps playing Livingston with his 5.3-points per game average or why he seldom ever plays Adou, or why he can't get a single one of his above the rim playing bigs on the court etc. Cal is an enigma who isn't worth the time or the effort to figure out. I will let you do that since you seem interested in knowing. Lol

The fact that Wheeler was jumping around on the bench during that game with a shoulder injury so severe that he couldn't play makes no sense. I have had several shoulder injuries from my football playing days to include two broken collarbones and I can certainly tell you that the last thing I wanted to do is jump around waving my hands above my head.

As for why Cal would convince Wheeler to not play, you will probably find the answer in the same place you find the ones for why he continues playing man defense when the opponent is killing his team or why he continues putting combinations of players on the court without a single scorer, or why he keeps playing Livingston with his 5.3-points per game average or why he seldom ever plays Adou, or why he can't get a single one of his above the rim playing bigs on the court etc. Cal is an enigma who isn't worth the time or the effort to figure out. I will let you do that since you seem interested in knowing. Lol
Cal seems unwilling to make the hard choices these days.

- Play Hopkins more
- Bench Wheeler
- Kick Sharpe off the team
- Start Quickley (waited half the season)
- Put in Ulis and Booker over the twins in 2015

He's gotten lazy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT