ADVERTISEMENT

Was the Big 12 actually the 5th best conference?

permdaddy

Senior
Mar 30, 2002
Brandenburg
Big Ten
ACC
Big East
SEC

I think there is an argument for all four being better than the Big 12.

All year we heard how tough every game in the Big 12 was turns out that wasn't the case. Every one of those teams had endless quad 1 opportunities because they tricked the computers. The committee needs to stop being fooled by Big 12 scheduling every year. Yes I know the SEC didn't set the world on fire we also wasn't called the hands down number one conference by every talking head covering NCAA basketball.

Big Ten
ACC
Big East
SEC

I think there is an argument for all four being better than the Big 12.

All year we heard how tough every game in the Big 12 was turns out that wasn't the case. Every one of those teams had endless quad 1 opportunities because they tricked the computers. The committee needs to stop being fooled by Big 12 scheduling every year. Yes I know the SEC didn't set the world on fire we also wasn't called the hands down number one conference by every talking head covering NCAA basketball.
The OOC SOS for 80% of their conference was near atrociously weak. At least times were 300 or worse while another 3 or 4 were between 250-300. They showed a graphic on it during a Big 12 game at some point this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT