ADVERTISEMENT

Was talking about Les Miles taking the Kansas job

Col. Angus

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 7, 2017
tonight with family and I forgot how just morbidly obese disgustingly fat as shit Mark Mangino was.

Google image search led to tears of laughter and not from being around me, for a change.

mark_mangino.0.jpg

53f443f583f95.image.jpg

images

Holy shit.

Is it odd to anyone else that Les can’t get a better job than Kansas? Isn’t LSU a top 10 or so job and Kansas a bottom 10 or so job?

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Is it odd to anyone else that Les can’t get a better job than Kansas? Isn’t LSU a top 10 or so job and Kansas a bottom 10 or so job?
Amen. If kill to have that man in Kentucky. He knows how to win especially in the sec. not exactly sure why no one will hire him

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
tonight with family and I forgot how just morbidly obese disgustingly fat as shit Mark Mangino was.

Google image search led to tears of laughter and not from being around me, for a change.

mark_mangino.0.jpg

53f443f583f95.image.jpg

images

Holy shit.
I am betting the referee in the third picture was scared because it looks like he may have eaten the referee prior to him.

Can you imagine the turds that come out of those butt cheeks? I bet he can't even shit in a toilet without stopping it up. Probably uses throwaway 5 gallon buckets.

Bet he can’t reach his butthole to wipe with those stubby arms. Has to go to the car wash and stick his butt out the window.

He’s rich tho. Probably eats like 500 nuggets (with allll the sauces) like everyday.

Amen. If kill to have that man in Kentucky. He knows how to win especially in the sec. not exactly sure why no one will hire him

Maybe he is taking time off to get his health right. Might come back like the new fat bastard.
Q3A0X15.gif

I'd love to have him coaching our offense, but it sounds like he is a Bobby Knight clone with his abusive behavior. You know Mitch wouldn't hire anyone like that and I could imagine some wars between him and Stoops.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
I am betting the referee in the third picture was scared because it looks like he may have eaten the referee prior to him.

He lost his job at KU when a couple of his players went missing and were never found. They suspected him of killing and eating them, but could never come up with enough evidence to officially arrest and charge him.

Can you imagine the turds that come out of those butt cheeks? I bet he can't even shit in a toilet without stopping it up. Probably uses throwaway 5 gallon buckets.
I figure it's something like a Play-Do machine that presses them into different designs.

He would have to stand her on her head and get over top and just drop it in.
I have a boss that's close to being that fat. His wife is huge as well and I always wondered how they were able to manufacture two kids. Must have a bed that's reinforced with iron plates and piles.

Back in 1980 I worked for a construction company in Martin, Kentucky and we had a survey job at Zebulon one day. Had a guy on the crew that was every bit as big as Mangino that would go back to his room at night and eat hot links and drink beer. One day we were leaving Zebulon and he told the driver to pull over at the nearest gas station because he was about to explode. About 10 minutes later he came out running and trying to button his pants. Started yelling "go, go, start the truck". Asked him what happened and he said that the toilet was so nasty that he used the trash can then splashed water from the sink on his butt to clean up. He was ready to get out of there before the manager figured out what had happened.

Reactions: Mashburned
Les Miles in the Big 12 seems like a very odd choice. Could not ever seem to get a good offense at LSU, what's he going to do with Katie level players? It might sell some tickets for a season but can't see him being successful there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT