ADVERTISEMENT

Wake up early on Puke

Have you ever seen any two players fix their hair as much as Kennard and Gracie while in the middle of a game?? I thought at one point they were going to fix each other's - not that there's anything wrong with that.[roll]

Duke had 4 players with 4 fouls with over 12 minutes to go and 1 fouled out

Could be lower, sure. But the SC will give them a 2 maybe 3 seed bump. They still have the talent to beat almost anyone.. But I haven't seen any signs of righting the ship.

I'm thinking a 5 or 6 seed, still with a 4 as their max.

Ha, they fouled out the one guy who is a cancer, probably thinking "Well, this might actually help them, and it makes us look like we are doing our jobs. Double win!"

Duke gets "no blood no foul" rule after the 4th.

Let's be fair here, I hate Duke, but the refs screwed em pretty good in this game. Not that I'm complaining, wish they took that L, but point still stands.

Let's be fair here, I hate Duke, but the refs screwed em pretty good in this game. Not that I'm complaining, wish they took that L, but point still stands.

Uh, what? The refs completely hosed WFU at the end. The no call on Grayson's hold completely changed the outcome.

They handed Duke the game by refusing to review the shot clock violation during the last two minutes. Other than that I agree.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT