ADVERTISEMENT

Wade twins

giphy.gif

Just like Nashville, Spring Hill isn't Knoxville. Lots of Kentucky fans who live here (and other SEC schools).
Yeah I’ve said this before on this subject but Nashville’s growth and the significant increase of high level players it puts out hasnt benefitted Tennessee much at all. It’s a transient area with fans from everywhere and kids don’t mind leaving there to play at all. ut picks up a guy or two from around there but it isn’t the higher level guys. A lot of schools recruit there now.

Reactions: RunninRichie
The wade twins will fit right in at UK. Got beat tonight by a Tennessee team. They will feel right at home 3 - 36. Stoops 2-7😂😂😂😂

The wade twins will fit right in at UK. Got beat tonight by a Tennessee team. They will feel right at home 3 - 36. Stoops 2-7😂😂😂😂
What's UK and TN recruiting classes at again?

247 UK 16th Voltards 21st

Rivals UK 17th Voltards 26th

Suck my balls

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Swag

They lost to a team from Murfreesboro ... so UK is going to lose to MTSU?

I know UT won this year (and has historically dominated the series), but you cannot look at the last 8-10 years and say Tennessee is a better football program than Kentucky. It is simply not true.

UT fans are like Indiana Basketball fans, New York Yankees fans, etc. ... living on history made a long time ago, and not in recent times.

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT