ADVERTISEMENT

Waaaaaay too early bowl projections.

Any Florida bowl.

Small chance we make a Florida bowl unless we have a great great season.

Citrus bowl. Is probably out. Usually takes too sec team tot make playoffs and New Years six.

Doubt we would go back to tax Salyer so soon they usually wait three years so that is probably out.

Outback is our best chance at a Florida game. But falls in the same pool of six as music city, belk, Texas, Liberty, tax slayer

Depending on teams involved Kentucky based on geography and ticket sales would probably end up being belk or liberty.

Citrus bowl. Is probably out. Usually takes too sec team tot make playoffs and New Years six.

Doubt we would go back to tax Salyer so soon they usually wait three years so that is probably out.

Outback is our best chance at a Florida game. But falls in the same pool of six as music city, belk, Texas, Liberty, tax slayer

Depending on teams involved Kentucky based on geography and ticket sales would probably end up being belk or liberty.
I don’t share your concern. We played in a bowl in Jacksonville in 2016. This year’s team is better than that team.

I don’t share your concern. We played in a bowl in Jacksonville in 2016. This year’s team is better than that team.
I think the TaxSlayer bowl has a one or two year no return policy. If one, a great year could be a return. The Texas bowl normally takes an SEC West team, but has taken an East team .... And that's a good payout.

Since we haven't seen the first snap, I'll shoot for any bowl right now.

At least they have us in a Bowl game, most others don't !

Outside of a few outliers....like Saturday Down South predicting 4-8, most predictions have us getting at least 6 wins.....which is a bowl game. The guys on the SEC network....Doering and another.....predicted 8-9 wins. Even Finebaum says there's a really good chance we go 8-4......Finebaum?!

That wasn’t a concern. We will not be chosen to go back to tax Salyer this year. Our only chance of a Florida bowl is the Outback.

Just like we won’t go back to music city bowl.

For us to go to outback we need two teams in playoffs. Another in New Years six. And be in contention on wins with a couple teams who have been to outback recently.

Ask anyone I’m one of the biggest “sunshine pumpers” here. If we don’t go 9-3 we aren’t going to a Florida bowl. Doesn’t mean we weren’t better than he 2016 team with a better record. Just way bowl selections go

Reactions: EKCAT4YRS

I guess we’re just going to have to wait and see. But then again that’s why they play the games.

For us to go to outback we need two teams in playoffs. Another in New Years six.

We just need 3 SEC teams in the group. Like how the Big Ten had Ohio State, Wisconsin, and Penn State in The Six and no playoff teams. Some combination of that is a given for SEC

As for the next step. Murky. But I think we go. I think we're good. But mainly because I have no faith in LSU and their awful coach or Mississippi State and new coach to match success from last year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT