ADVERTISEMENT

Vols making the whole SEC look like idiots

Louis_Skunt

Senior
Oct 4, 2013
Getting completely spanked at Chapel Hill right now. Such a bad beating the Heels took a timeout just to put the water boys in before halftime.

I thought UT had a chance this year to have a historic season and possibly add to that Elite 8 banner, but not at this rate. Trade them for Memphis!

The order of things isn't bad for the CATS though. A win over UNC would look pretty strong here in a couple of weeks, even if they fall off later in the year. By the time we play Tenn, they'll have time to greatly improve their record and we'll have a chance at another solid win. I know it doesn't matter once Kenpom crunches the numbers at the end of the year... But we all know optics plays a big part in on-going rankings, which does ultimately have an effect on the committee when seeding the bracket. Let's just keep winning, and it will work itself out.

I hope every SEC team looses every game lol

We win, we control our own destiny.

But you never EVER root for UNC***. They are the poster child for institutionalized cheating and have at least three titles that should have been stripped. I hate UT but I loaaaaaaaathe UNC***. Seriously, f them, biggest cheaters in the history of CBB. And they have the nerve and arrogance to act like they do things “the right way.” GMAFB

But you never EVER root for UNC***. They are the poster child for institutionalized cheating and have at least three titles that should have been stripped. I hate UT but I loaaaaaaaathe UNC***. Seriously, f them, biggest cheaters in the history of CBB. And they have the nerve and arrogance to act like they do things “the right way.” GMAFB
I wish they lost this game too haha same with Duke and Arkansas.

Honestly the kid Tennessee had last year, the foreign kid, the punk, made me hate them as much as Duke, Louisville, Kansas, and UNC. I don’t want them to win any games. Ever.

Tennessee made the game look closer than it actually was, they got a spanking! And was they the number one defense in the country? They will probably drop down to 13-14 now with a third loss! Lol

Tennessee made the game look closer than it actually was, they got a spanking! And was they the number one defense in the country? They will probably drop down to 13-14 now with a third loss! Lol
Agree, the game wasn’t close. UNC got comfy and played around with their food. That was a whooping, Tenn shot out of their minds and still gave up 100. Going to be a hell of a game Dec 16th. Wouldn’t be surprised to see both teams score in the 90s. We have more firepower though and should win!

Reactions: Fox2monk and pauled
Getting completely spanked at Chapel Hill right now. Such a bad beating the Heels took a timeout just to put the water boys in before halftime.

I thought UT had a chance this year to have a historic season and possibly add to that Elite 8 banner, but not at this rate. Trade them for Memphis!
Tn. Is not being allowed to play bully ball in Chapel Hill and it makes them a average team. That is what will knock them out of NCAAT are refs not allowing bully ball

Arkansas almost helped them out. That was some of the worst 5 minutes of basketball to end the game that I've seen. At least Cal will bring the players back to help with an inbounds. Like 5 times in a row Mussleman and the players just refused to come offer help for the inbounds. Players passing it to the corners. Missing free throws.. Just awful.

Hate defending a Rick Barnes coached team but Tennessee has played the 7th toughest schedule in the country and the toughest schedule of any P5 team.

Uh....NO!!!!
Gotta pull for the SEC, that helps our SOS.
Especially when UNC and Duke are involved. There is no team I ever want to lose more (except whoever is playing UK) than UNC and Duke!!!
The hell with the SEC. They don't pull for us. Only time I pull for an SEC in basketball is when they play a Duke, UNC or UL. And even then I hope they both lose.

You don't the SEC stepping in and helping with Z. You don't see the SEC improving officiating.

UK is only in the SEC to rake in the football money. And the SEC hates us for that.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Vols cut it to like 5 or 7 from 24 late in the 2nd half but couldn't get over the hump.
@blubo

gene-wilder-young-frankenstein.gif

The hell with the SEC. They don't pull for us. Only time I pull for an SEC in basketball is when they play a Duke, UNC or UL. And even then I hope they both lose.

You don't the SEC stepping in and helping with Z. You don't see the SEC improving officiating.

UK is only in the SEC to rake in the football money. And the SEC hates us for that.
Right. As long as we keep winning, I don't care about the rest.

Arkansas almost helped them out. That was some of the worst 5 minutes of basketball to end the game that I've seen. At least Cal will bring the players back to help with an inbounds. Like 5 times in a row Mussleman and the players just refused to come offer help for the inbounds. Players passing it to the corners. Missing free throws.. Just awful.
Yep! They tried to give it away!

I don’t care if they pull for us or not. Of course they don’t, because they want to be us,
I pull for the SEC because IT HELPS US. It helps our SOS and makes us look better in the polls, both of which help our NCAA seeding.

Reactions: TheThack
Hate defending a Rick Barnes coached team but Tennessee has played the 7th toughest schedule in the country and the toughest schedule of any P5 team.
Do they play the toughest schedule in the NCAA tourney every year too? I dont think he's ever made it past the 2nd weekend at UT.

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk

Add to that Elite 8 banner 😂

Reactions: Louis_Skunt
I wish they lost this game too haha same with Duke and Arkansas.

Honestly the kid Tennessee had last year, the foreign kid, the punk, made me hate them as much as Duke, Louisville, Kansas, and UNC. I don’t want them to win any games. Ever.
Vescovi? He’s still there if so.

Your posts are terrible. Leave football out of them.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I was suprised how little I saw Vescovi during that beat down NC gave them. I dont understand whats going on there? He was more utilized last year on a better team...
He only played 14 minutes, he was playing his usual minutes the times I’ve watched. I wonder if he was in foul trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT