ADVERTISEMENT

Vogel out at Lakers

There's only so much one can do when, for half the season given Davis only played 40 games, the second best player is a guy who shouldn't be a starter anywhere in the league.
MJ made the playoffs in his early years before he had his supporting cast.

If lebrainless is gonna claim being the GOAT....the GOAT doesn't sit at home during the playoffs.

Hate the Lakers but this is impressive. 😲
basketball reference has brainless's best season at 30.3 with Kobe's best season at 35.4.

brainless has lead the league once in scoring with 30.0 during the 08 season with Cleveland.

Kobe lead the league in scoring twice with 35 and 31.6 in back to back seasons.

MJ made the playoffs in his early years before he had his supporting cast.

If lebrainless is gonna claim being the GOAT....the GOAT doesn't sit at home during the playoffs.
Jordan was also in his early to mid 20s then, not 37 and now somewhat injury prone.

The GOAT also doesn't QUIT TWICE in his prime.

Nah I’ve always said I think lbs for lbs Kobe Bryant is a superior player.

Lebron to me is top ten. I’ve never had an issue with calling him a top 10 player. But I think given different eras, different team structures, different type of competitors, he’s just top 10.
All you have to do is watch his final game. Kobe was absolutely amazing. He really should have surpassed Jordan in titles but he had to deal with crap coaches for too long.

Reactions: Gromcat
Vogel?

YOU MEAN McLOVIN?

GloriousComfortableHen-size_restricted.gif

• Love
Reactions: Gromcat
Jordan was also in his early to mid 20s then, not 37 and now somewhat injury prone.

The GOAT also doesn't QUIT TWICE in his prime.
Jordan was 27 when he won his first title and 34 when he won his last.

Brainless was 27 for his first title and 35 for his most recent. Plus he has to keep jumping teams to try to win.

But you raise an interesting point....would Jordan have another ring if he hadn't tried baseball in the 93-94 season?

All you have to do is watch his final game. Kobe was absolutely amazing. He really should have surpassed Jordan in titles but he had to deal with crap coaches for too long.
Not discounting Kobe being amazing but he had Phil Jackson for 11 years. Jordan had Phil for nine years.

Kobe was never able to win anything without a big guy. Shaq was absolutely dominant during their three peat. No one could guard him. Impossible. After Shaq was traded, Kobe couldn't do anything until LA fleeced Memphis for Pau Gasol. Then LA goes to the finals for the next three years.

But yes, Kobe is absolutely better than LeBron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT