ADVERTISEMENT

Vandy/Texas A&M

Look at that foul yesterday. Oscar already has his hands up, right. Well, the guy now has his hands pinned up at Oscar's chest because he's bear hugging him. Where else do those piece of shit officials think his hands are going to be. Call that damn foul and those hands to the face dont happen.
Yes. They had two hands on Oscar and on possession the Vandy defender was hold his jersey. My issue with Oscar is when he uses his elbows up around the head of the defender or when he put his hand in the defender's face and pushed him. He has acknowledged that he allows the defender to get him frustrated. Can't have that. Anthony Davis was probably one of the best has staying calm and keeping his cool. Albeit, they are really physical with Oscar.

Reactions: JrandoUK
Regardless of anything else, Oscar has to stop elbowing people in the face. Just has to. I’m sure he’s frustrated, but he’s going to get himself kicked out of a tournament game.

Reactions: sambowieshin
There's going to be a mass exodus when they lose next week.
We might be left with Adou Thiero lol.

I believe we probably got at least three players over there on the bench hoping for us to lose and one that's hiding somewhere hoping for us to lose..

Time to clean the cupboard.
Fukn Wheeler lol

AnnualShamefulDinosaur-max-1mb.gif
I love this so much, I mean it is spot on to how he coaches.

Regardless of anything else, Oscar has to stop elbowing people in the face. Just has to. I’m sure he’s frustrated, but he’s going to get himself kicked out of a tournament game.
He’s only gonna get one shot so what’s it matter. Cal won’t have a game plan. I knew Vandy would get crushed today.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Vandy is a well coached team with some good guards.

But today they played a team that plays defense. A&M threw a knock out punch early and Vandy had a hard time recovering. They couldn't get over the hump and A&M replied when they had to.

But today they played a team that plays defense. A&M threw a knock out punch early and Vandy had a hard time recovering. They couldn't get over the hump and A&M replied when they had to.
Something we needed to do but didn't as usual.

There's going to be a mass exodus when they lose next week.
We might be left with Adou Thiero lol.

I believe we probably got at least three players over there on the bench hoping for us to lose and one that's hiding somewhere hoping for us to lose..

Time to clean the cupboard.
Fukn Wheeler lol
Yep. I totally believe Wheeler has been a cancer this year. Just too much smoke there to not be fire.

Vandy shoots 54% FG and 41% 3-point and lose by 12 points. They played poor defense, obviously.

Vandy shoots 54% FG and 41% 3-point and lose by 12 points. They played poor defense, obviously.

A&M lost interest in playing the tough D early in second half. Turned it back up when they had to, and when it was in control then
let Vandy drive for 2 instead of shoot the 3.

Game was never in doubt.

Buzz talking about staff prep for the game. What a concept.
How was that even possible? They didn’t know they were playing Vandy until well after midnight last night? Surely they didn’t take advantage of the small window they did have to prepare, isn’t just winging it and hoping the best the way to go?

• Wow
Reactions: ruppcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT