ADVERTISEMENT

Vandy Pre-Game Presser (Bruiser)

50-50 balls, 10 POINTS GIVEN UP ON out of bounds plays, and a couple of UT guys shooting lights out unlike they normally do were his reasons for us losing. Oh, and the obligatory "YOUNG PLAYERS." So, from his comment, the problem isn't with 20 year old Edwards or 23 year old Mitchell, or 5th year Reeves. It's with Rob and Reed. THEY are the problem.

6:00 Bruiser with his "Call me when we're 2-10" Joker moment.
Every time I've seen one of these pressers from Bruiser he has these types of comments. He definitely thinks UK fans have too high of expectations. It's pretty clear he'd be more than happy going 23-11 with a few ranked wins and a Round of 32 exit.

Listen to the most successful coaches across any sport talk and this is not the attitude they have.

Every time I've seen one of these pressers from Bruiser he has these types of comments. He definitely thinks UK fans have too high of expectations. It's pretty clear he'd be more than happy going 23-11 with a few ranked wins and a Round of 32 exit.

Listen to the most successful coaches across any sport talk and this is not the attitude they have.
His career record is 331-289 so it makes sense that he's thrilled for us to be 15-6.

Just happy to be 15-6 and ranked in the top 20.
That’s no F’ing Gold Standard.

Cal and his bums just stealing money at this point. They don’t GAF!

When iu fans gave zero shits Bruiser was coming to UK, I knew it was a terrible hire.
It’s obvious that Cal likes guys on staff that don’t disagree with his dinosaur strategies😂💚

Bruiser is awful. Did anyone ask him which strip club has the best buffet? Or fewest "dancers" with knife wounds or bullet scars? He'd definitely know that far more than anything basketball related.

He wanted out last year and nobody wanted him so he's stuck in Lexington.

This is the level of coaching genius we have on the bench. “Sometimes we have to give the other team credit, they shot the ball better than they have all year.” Well yeah every team we have played has done that all year. It’s probably us Bruiser. You guys maybe wanna change the game plan a bit?
Sssshhhh...don't say the "z" word. That rhymes with bone. It's a four letter word on this board.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT