ADVERTISEMENT

Vandy +11.5 on DK versus Kentucky

A friend has bet me a hundred the Cats win by 21 or more!

Seriously!

And I hope I have to pay it!

If I were a betting man I think that would be a pretty good bet for him. I think Vandy will still be celebrating their big win, maybe biggest ever, and will have an emotional let down. The only question would be when UK gets up by 14 will CMS still want the offense to be trying to score. Not a shot at CMS, just the way he runs things and something I think most here realize.

I think we are just a lot worst match up for Vandy. Good defenses are gonna be Vandy's hardest games this year. If you cant contain their QB and let them get rolling you are in trouble. I think we are completely set up to handle them. Bama Defense is really bad this year, 70+ pts in the last 6 quarters.

I think this game will completely come down to whether or not Stoops has UK dialed in. Letting this team sit in the glow of that victory for 2 weeks is worrisome but I think this team has A LOT better leadership then teams in the past.

We also cant understate the value of UK getting to implement new offenses structure to their newly found identity. Since they came back to this style of play they haven't had time to really work on stuff. I think Brock is gonna have a big day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT