ADVERTISEMENT

Usually the simplest answer is correct

BigBlueCrew4U

Gold Member
Dec 16, 2022
1. Stoops was ready to go and then the new girl found a better guy because her friends laughed at her. That soured Stoops so he had to try to smooth it over with his current, but had in the back of his mind he is ready to move on.
2. The experiment with bringing O-line coaches from pros has backfired. Not only is the scheme too much for the younger linemen, but they don’t have experience recruiting the best of these guys.
3. Stoops knew the line was going to be bad. So bad that he was willing to swallow his pride and bring in a coach who stabbed him in the back but may be known as a strong recruiter.
4. You see some O-line transfer, but it seems to be at less of a percentage than the skill positions. Most of the teams with strong O-line play has been built over a period of several years.
5. Hopefully Bush can scheme some gimmicky offense that can help cover the O-line deficiency. They should have already done this, but must have felt when the lights came on the line would step up.

I always hope for the best, but feels like we are now just being settled for because the hooters server gave Stoops a fake number at dinner when he asked. I hope to be wrong, but think this may be best to be the last year. I have been 100% supportive before, but think it may be time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.