ADVERTISEMENT

USA vs Serbia

Team Prima Donna will be fine. They just need a quarter or so to shake off the blood clots from the designer skinny jeans they were wearing en route to the game this morning.

znXcp_txWn_wSwWlA0b5n7I-t0IrK50n152sFpkizIAddHYCc-fB4Eix7_jmAYct_b9nXcJw10pYw36rdWhsf9TZP2nbQaYRf6QvM5z-w5YfZHZwWL7QOjQb6WA9

If BBN has learned anything over the past 13 years, the best players don’t always equal the best team. However it seems the USA is starting to figure it out.

USA is just giving it to Durant and getting out the way. Usa played well but if he doesn't shoot 100% this game is closer and a one possession game.

We clearly missed Durant in warm up games.

And yeah Embiid sucked in the exhibitions, sucked today. Stick with AD and Bam at center, let them focus on defense/rebounding.

What’s wrong with me?

I love basketball.

I love the Olympics.

But I’ve never watched Olympic basketball. Ever. Not even the original dream team.

It’s weird and I can’t explain it.
Why do you hate America, Jamal Mercer??

I kinda get it, but the opposite. I don't ever watch soccer, but always love watching WC and Olympic soccer. I usually geek out for the Olympics.

If BBN has learned anything over the past 13 years, the best players don’t always equal the best team. However it seems the USA is starting to figure it out.

To take it a step further.. this US team has probably close to 100-120 years of NBA experience underneath them. Our teams often would have just a have a few years of college experience collectively, with a large portion of players having none.

It takes time to gel a team, but at least these guys have experience. Like when Lebron went to Miami, it took him, Wade and Bosh some time to get things rolling.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I don’t think I have ever seen a star reputation take a fall while winning a title like Tatum . No longer the clear best player on his Boston team .

3 Boston players on the Olympics and he’s the only Boston player out of the rotation .

Why do you hate America, Jamal Mercer??

I kinda get it, but the opposite. I don't ever watch soccer, but always love watching WC and Olympic soccer. I usually geek out for the Olympics.
I LOVE the Olympics. I can watch Olympic volleyball all day. Water polo, gymnastics, rowing…I love it. Just have never made it a point to watch Olympic basketball.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
I LOVE the Olympics. I can watch Olympic volleyball all day. Water polo, gymnastics, rowing…I love it. Just have never made it a point to watch Olympic basketball.
Maybe your fandom, or more accurately your 'fan hate' gets in the way. I love USA sports. But have a hard time cheering for some folks, in various sports, for various reasons. My brain usually does a pretty good good at putting that aside in the moment.

Reactions: RunninRichie
USA is just giving it to Durant and getting out the way. Usa played well but if he doesn't shoot 100% this game is closer and a one possession game.
It doesn't matter.... If Serbia misses five more shots, the US is up 20. All that matters is KD was hitting those shots

Can someone explain the scoring system for wins and losses ? 2 pts a win and 1 for a loss ? Why are we doing that ? Just give 1 for a win and 0 for a loss. Seems stupid. Also you have records why do you need a point system.

I like handball that's a hell of a game fast aggressive and alot of scoring

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT