ADVERTISEMENT

Update From K. Tucker

We are in such a ridiculously bad place right now, it's unbelievable.

We have 2 big men on our entire roster and we can't get anyone who wants to come.
I don’t know how you can be overly positive about Kentucky anymore. We’re gonna be relying on the best freshman from a bad class. Reeves is still up in the air about what he is doing. Our coach seems like he is mailing it in and doesn’t care anymore. It’s sad how bad a place Kentucky is in currently

Not to worry. We’re prepared for all scenarios. 🙃
And we reached out because we are really looking at this other guy but we don’t want anyone to know we are interested. Only problem is that kid isn’t interested in UK. Total Whiff but like our shooters we can’t miss them all???? Or can we go 1-15

I like burks, hart looks alright and we know what reeves is, but not getting any portal help is really bad from cal and the staff
If Burks and Hart commit to us I'll appreciate it immensely.Im not going to expect alot from either but this late in the game to pick both up means a lot.We have to have players for the roster.
And yeah,Calipari and the staff flat out sucked recruiting the portal.Just flat out sucked

If Burks and Hart commit to us I'll appreciate it immensely.Im not going to expect alot from either but this late in the game to pick both up means a lot.We have to have players for the roster.
And yeah,Calipari and the staff flat out sucked recruiting the portal.Just flat out sucked
Had a dude straight up tell them he wanted to come here and there dumdasses said no

I think he and others just want to play for a coach who is fair with all players and frankly knows how to coach.
Knowing how to coach would have prevented both of those losses, and actual coaching would have resulted in development of a bench, lol.

I've yet to see one person on this post actually get what Travis Graf actually posted correct smh

But they planned on sucking, that is what Cal said from the beginning. Wonder if all his scenarios included whiff after whiff in the portal. Gold Standard 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT