ADVERTISEMENT

Update: 2020 five-star Sharife Cooper offered, visiting now

Surprised Cal going after him. Cal usually like bigger guards. Cooper is listed anywhere from 5' 10 to 6 ft.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
We saw Cooper and McEarchen play last year and 5'10" might be a stretch. We saw him as a second coming of Ulis, ball skills, defense, size, speed, cocky, etc. Good player but he seemed very small stature wise, definite multi-year player. Cooper is the highest rated player on a good McEarchen team, the had 3-4 Top-100 players and a couple of Auburn commits.

We saw Cooper and McEarchen play last year and 5'10" might be a stretch. We saw him as a second coming of Ulis, ball skills, defense, size, speed, cocky, etc. Good player but he seemed very small stature wise, definite multi-year player. Cooper is the highest rated player on a good McEarchen team, the had 3-4 Top-100 players and a couple of Auburn commits.
Looked tiny in videos but looks like he’s grown standing next to Calipari.

Looked tiny in videos but looks like he’s grown standing next to Calipari.

I was gonna say. Cal is 6’1 and he looks at least the same height as cal in that pic.

Edit: Cal is listed at 5’11”. My b

Last edited:
If Cal 6"1 he's damn near 6"3

I need to edit that. Looked it up because I thought I might be crazy and it turns out I am. Or my memory is just not great. Cal is actually 5’11 according to wiki. My bad.

I need to edit that. Looked it up because I thought I might be crazy and it turns out I am. Or my memory is just not great. Cal is actually 5’11 according to wiki. My bad.
I thought so either way the kid is legit 6"

So UK is out of the Zion Harmon recruitment? Read he was going to reclassify to 2020. Kid can ball, know he has several offers already.

This kid could grow 2-4 inches in the next year. He seems to be able to score in a variety of ways and gets the ball to the open man. There were quite a few plays on that video where he could have taken a shot and gave it up for the high percentage look. I like it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT