ADVERTISEMENT

Unreal man. So sick of this.

Y'all would cry no matter who we drew. Arizona is a one man team and we will be a tough matchup for Virginia. Let's worry about Davidson first though.
You know nothing about CBB if you think that.. imo they are a 1 seed... started 3-3 then went 24-4, won the pac 12 reg season and tournament

Reactions: AirZona
They only have the best player in the country . Thats all.

One player can’t win a game by itself. Truth is there isn’t a draw UK could have gotten that some on here would not have complained about. Arizona lost their fair share of games so let’s not act like they are some juggernaut we can’t compete with. He will get doubled with every touch and others will be made to beat us.

Meh, the only place I’d switch to would be out west. None of the other regions are appealing either.

Pac12 is weak for one and what do you think the Arizona fan base is saying about having to play a UK team who looks way better now? Also I don’t know about you but I watched 90% of Arizona games, they go as Ayton goes and when they go through their dry spells (very frequently) they play strictly through him because no one else can get them out of those spells. If he struggles they struggle.

its just like how tenn looked before Admiral went off

You know nothing about CBB if you think that.. imo they are a 1 seed... started 3-3 then went 24-4, won the pac 12 reg season and tournament

Reactions: JFCats22
Pretty sure many just assumed we'd get screwed and are now doubling down on it.

Duke, for once, got a tougher draw than us.

We get by Arizona and we have a legit shot. I didn't expect an easy road at 24-10.

I love this place. A thread about how Bennett can’t get teams to the Final Four and lots of talk about how weak the PAC12 is. We get placed in both of their brackets and all of a sudden we are screwed. You all never let me down.

If anyone got screwed, it’s Virginia.
Well I've never said any of that Shit so...I reserve my right to bitch about our bullshit placement.

Reactions: qwesley
Bunch of veterans that play stifling D? Yeah I don’t like that potential matchup at all.
They're a #1 seed. You aren't going to get a cupcake as a #1. Of all the top seeds I'd prefer to play one that struggles scoring. The other 3 #1's would probably destroy us.

Reactions: JFCats22
UK takes out Davidson, takes out Arizona then takes out Virgina. They have been prepared to take on a good big via he SEC (Davis, Maten, Ark big). None have the potential of Ayton but UK won’t be she’ll shocked thanks to the conference.

Virgina is way tougher due to experience and great defense but UK has the personnel to take care of them as well

We will go home in the second round. If we got Nova/Xavier type, I would take us to the the final four.

The #5 seed I can easily understand. But, winning the SEC-T and being shipped to Boise is very disappointing. Meanwhile, Mizzou loses their only game in St. Louis and they are playing in Nashville. That is ridiculous.

The SEC tournament final doesn’t matter and we lost 10 games. We didn’t deserve any favors. For the people who were acting like we are legit, nut up.

The one thing no one is bitching about that should be bitched about is the LOCATION of the first two rounds.

You want to give UK a five seed, fine. But they are on an uptick so don't double down by shipping them out to to Idaho.

Personally I think UK handles Arizona.
But they shouldn't have to do it in ID.

From a pure UK standpoint...it is the hardest path IMO.

1. I don't have any idea of Davidson as a 12 seed vs. the others...
2. 4 seeds...Who would you rather have Zona, Wichita St, Auburn or Zags. I'd order that in order of toughness Zona, Zags, Wichita St and Auburn (and total crap that top SEC team gets a 4 seed).
3 1 seeds...UVA is heads and shoulder the best 1 seed going into tourney. You can't really argue otherwise. Xavier, Nova and KU are not even close to as strong right now.

I can see an argument on the 4 seeds...but you can't even argue UVA is the best 1 seed. I

One player can’t win a game by itself. Truth is there isn’t a draw UK could have gotten that some on here would not have complained about. Arizona lost their fair share of games so let’s not act like they are some juggernaut we can’t compete with. He will get doubled with every touch and others will be made to beat us.

Actually, I would love being in the West.

to-be-the-man-you-gotta-beat-the-man-atopy-4617326.png

Give us UVA. Lets play as underdogs in the Sweet 16. I'm lookin at you Wichita St.

Reactions: K_TIME
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT