ADVERTISEMENT

UL players suing NCAA

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

Looking back at that night in 2013: They won the title, UK had lost in the NIT to RM, they were riding high on their moral horse with Charlie Strong and had convinced themselves that beating up on a high school football conference was the same as a P5. It really felt like they were just going to keep getting away with the BS forever, that all the behind the scenes rumbling around the program and the gut feeling we all had that something was amiss for them to rise to that level so quickly would be swept under the rug forever.

But now....now they are picking up the pieces of the only vacated title in history due to a hooker scandal, still looking down the barrel of punishment for a pay for play scandal, and are begging for guys they cast off 5 years ago to rejoin them for a 9th season of eligibility. They lost "does it the right way Charlie" and replaced him with their second go-round of the most hated man in coaching and the big mighty ACC has reduced them to the mid-level P5 school they've always been. Save for stumbling into a heisman winner it's been a downhill tumble for that program that I personally can't get enough of. After the way they acted back then I hope they aren't anywhere close to rock bottom.

from a players standpoint i understand the decision
what do they have to lose other than money which is probably coming from boosters anyway

i give this lawsuit a .001% chance of winning

Looking back at that night in 2013: They won the title, UK had lost in the NIT to RM, they were riding high on their moral horse with Charlie Strong and had convinced themselves that beating up on a high school football conference was the same as a P5. It really felt like they were just going to keep getting away with the BS forever, that all the behind the scenes rumbling around the program and the gut feeling we all had that something was amiss for them to rise to that level so quickly would be swept under the rug forever.

But now....now they are picking up the pieces of the only vacated title in history due to a hooker scandal, still looking down the barrel of punishment for a pay for play scandal, and are begging for guys they cast off 5 years ago to rejoin them for a 9th season of eligibility. They lost "does it the right way Charlie" and replaced him with their second go-round of the most hated man in coaching and the big mighty ACC has reduced them to the mid-level P5 school they've always been. Save for stumbling into a heisman winner it's been a downhill tumble for that program that I personally can't get enough of. After the way they acted back then I hope they aren't anywhere close to rock bottom.

Post of the year!

I actually feel slightly bad for ole Luke Handjob. He was one of only two major contributors on that team that didn't participate in the squirt parties according to Katina. Gorgui was the other.

Luke+Hancock+Syracuse+Orange+v+Louisville+LOgXrVp1U1tl.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT