ADVERTISEMENT

UL loses 7th player to transfer portal

What a cluster mess for whoever they finally hire.
It is. Shaheen might be the best hire. Young and energetic enough to get out there and work the transfer portal for layer.s

I hope they, UL, have a MASSIVE swing and a miss on there next hire. But UK is creeping up on a time where Calipari is going to be gone and those players and recruits will be gone with him. UL is a dumpster fire but I won't envy the next coach for UK. He'll have to have to hit the ground burning rubber and breathing fire when he arrives in Lexington just to fill the roster.

It’s not a big deal really. Those guys won 12 games in 2 years. The new coach could have intramural tryouts and beat that.

But UK is creeping up on a time where Calipari is going to be gone and those players and recruits will be gone with him.
Maybe. Maybe not. The new coach may be more exciting to them than Cal. Especially if NIL is run with competence now.

Maybe. Maybe not. The new coach may be more exciting to them than Cal. Especially if NIL is run with competence now.
Players not from Kentucky..are committed to playing for Coach Cal and not because it's Kentucky! Coach Cal just happens to be the ring master that gets them under the Big top(NBA)!lol

• Haha
Reactions: ib4ky
It won't really matter as there will be hundreds of guys in the portal soon and whoever the new coach will be supposedly has a few million to play around with in their NIL fund as I don't think KP really took advantage of it. What's more absurd is them (on their board) blaming UK fans for May getting death threats. I'm thinking, "guys, we have our own problems on this side of the street with Cal and our future. We don't give two shits whether or not Louisville wanted the FAU coach lol."

Reactions: SemperFiCat
yea its not like the new guy is going to be all that upset losing players on an 8 win team

Reactions: blubo
These guys are entering the portal to use as leverage for better NIL at UL when new coach is hired.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT