ADVERTISEMENT

UL fans sending a message

gg6Xblo.jpg

I remember telling people Kenny Payne was not head coach material and he would fail at UL.

I was told I was stupid, and they wanted him to replace Calipari.

The same people that want Calipari retained, are the same people that thought Payne would be a good head coach. “We need to consider hiring him when Calipari is gone as to “continue” what he built here” they said.

They know exactly who they are even though they won’t come out and admit it.

You could clearly see, miles away (if you understand what to look for), that Payne was not head coach material when he took over UK games. You could easily see he was just tickled to death to be standing there. That’s not what future head coaches look like.

And I don’t think he was as good of an assistant here as many still think today. He was gifted Calipari’s prime recruits at the right time. He wasn’t even part of recruiting at UK past a small role. He literally didn’t do anything but smile and be liked. He might be the most overrated name ever associated with Kentucky Basketball.

Last edited:
Reactions: CatPhight and know1
Texas will be interesting. Top 20 opponent. If fans don't come and they lose, they let him go in hopes of just reengaging fans and selling some booze this year

But, get past that, then they got some real cupcakes. Win those and create illusion with gaudy record, the fans will come back. Until hobbling through conference schedule.

He's a dead man walking. Just a question if when in the season he's let go.

look at this joke on twitter from u of l radio guy Nick Coffey posted on twitter

Louisville and Kentucky are both 2-1 after tonight's big win for the Cards.

Brewing to be a big rivalry matchup next month. These two look evenly matched.

Let's discuss

• Haha
Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT