ADVERTISEMENT

UKFB future got more clear today

OnUK

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2013
With Coen leaving, I feel like it's worth acknowledging that next up for UK is all but guaranteed - Sumrall.

I think extremely highly of him. He has the right energy, magnetism, mindset, and staying power to basically be a dream come true for UK. Yes, it's not a guarantee he will be highly successful, but I THINK most of us feel he will be a home run, especially considering the high possibility that he would stay longer than most would after experiencing good success at UK.

It's all set up now. Once Stoops is out, my guess is it will be immediate. The Texas A&M night, you could just feel it. Former players were basically openly cheering it like it was inevitable. They were excited and I feel like we all were too. It would unite the fanbase and inject the energy back into the program like we've been waiting for. I think he'd command NIL and donor dollars right away. I feel like he'd be a defensive version of Lane Kiffin, with less douche.

Anyways, lots to think about now, but this looms large to me. Sumrall is coming and I think it will be awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News