ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs UNCheat in the ATL…

They could have backed out the CBS contract. My statement contains “no conspiracy shit.”
I don’t get why everybody always says in a conspiracy when they don’t agree with it. What exactly is the conspiracy involved even if that poster didn’t believe what you said?

We need this one. UNC is leading us 25 to 17 in the all time had to head. Need to chip away at that.
I agree but Cal has done pretty well against them since he’s been here at least. We got totally screwed with Lamb @ UNC against them. One of the most crooked games ever along with the 2017 regional final.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
I agree but Cal has done pretty well against them since he’s been here at least. We got totally screwed with Lamb @ UNC against them. One of the most crooked games ever along with the 2017 regional final.
And the 1977 Elite 8 and the 1995 Elite 8!!!

• Love
Reactions: Fox2monk
The question is. Will the UNCheats players be able to free themselves long enough from those Ivy League courses that they take to play this game.

Show me on the doll where Cal hurt you?

I mean… he’s not wrong. Folks on here have short memories. Hope springs eternal I suppose.

I do think we’ll win that game but UNC has experience, and I recall that Cormac Ryan scrub being a pest when ND beat us 2 years ago. Not going to be as easy as people think, unless we can just run them to death. But that’s what we did last time so maybe Hubert is a slow learner.

I mean… he’s not wrong. Folks on here have short memories. Hope springs eternal I suppose.

I do think we’ll win that game but UNC has experience, and I recall that Cormac Ryan scrub being a pest when ND beat us 2 years ago. Not going to be as easy as people think, unless we can just run them to death. But that’s what we did last time so maybe Hubert is a slow learner.

I don’t have a short memory, I just live in reality. Every coach has bad losses on their resume if they’ve coached more than a year or 2.

The same ole, “Cal loses to scrubs, Cal pats his stats with cupcake schedules, Cal can’t coach narrative is honestly pathetic and shows y’all don’t follow basketball like you let on. It shows you hold certain people to different standards based on if you like that person or not. A person to do that is weak.

I’ve been vocal about moving on from Cal but if you say he can’t coach, he’s the only coach to lose to lesser teams or that he schedules cupcakes to pad his stats, you are clueless and need to come back when you are more knowledgeable. No one wants to have these unintelligent conversations.

I don’t have a short memory, I just live in reality. Every coach has bad losses on their resume if they’ve coached more than a year or 2.

The same ole, “Cal loses to scrubs, Cal pats his stats with cupcake schedules, Cal can’t coach narrative is honestly pathetic and shows y’all don’t follow basketball like you let on. It shows you hold certain people to different standards based on if you like that person or not. A person to do that is weak.

I’ve been vocal about moving on from Cal but if you say he can’t coach, he’s the only coach to lose to lesser teams or that he schedules cupcakes to pad his stats, you are clueless and need to come back when you are more knowledgeable. No one wants to have these unintelligent conversations.
If you believe all this and you say you live in reality, well, you're smoking some strong shit.

9-16 is bad enough, no UK fan should be fine with that, but Cal's record against ranked teams the last 5 years, is ridiculous, then you add in the embarrassment of losing at home to teams like, South Carolina, Evansville, Richmond, UGA… heck, he has lost way too many home games in my opinion.

Then, add in the Saint Peters loss while he had a NPOY and multiple NBA prospects on his team.

Ohhh, let's not forget about the kneeling and Schaedon Sharpe. Disgusting.

Then, after he shits the bed, his 9 million dollar ass won't do press conferences, then, he avoids all media and fans all summer so he doesn't have to answer the tough questions, all the while he cashes his checks that total 9 million a year.

You’re not living in reality, you're ignoring what’s right in front of you, why, I'll never know, but that guy is destroying this program.

If you believe all this and you say you live in reality, well, you're smoking some strong shit.

9-16 is bad enough, no UK fan should be fine with that, but Cal's record against ranked teams the last 5 years, is ridiculous, then you add in the embarrassment of losing at home to teams like, South Carolina, Evansville, Richmond, UGA… heck, he has lost way too many home games in my opinion.

Then, add in the Saint Peters loss while he had a NPOY and multiple NBA prospects on his team.

Ohhh, let's not forget about the kneeling and Schaedon Sharpe. Disgusting.

Then, after he shits the bed, his 9 million dollar ass won't do press conferences, then, he avoids all media and fans all summer so he doesn't have to answer the tough questions, all the while he cashes his checks that total 9 million a year.

You’re not living in reality, you're ignoring what’s right in front of you, why, I'll never know, but that guy is destroying this program.

Cool.

I must have missed the part where I asked for your opinion??? I promise you, I didn’t read a single letter of what you wrote. My advice, use that time you used typing to me and go outside. Take a break from the internet and tell yourself, I’m not important and no one cares what I have to say. Now live by that. You will be better off. 🙂

Bacot and Davis are the main returnees. They brought in Cormac Ryan from ND, and their best recruit is Elliot Cadeau. Oh, and Paxson Wojsic from Brown. They don't have a great roster in my opinion.

They got Harrison Ingram from Stanford and Withers from Louisville also.

Cadeau
Davis
Ingram
Withers
Bacot

Cool.

I must have missed the part where I asked for your opinion??? I promise you, I didn’t read a single letter of what you wrote. My advice, use that time you used typing to me and go outside. Take a break from the internet and tell yourself, I’m not important and no one cares what I have to say. Now live by that. You will be better off. 🙂
Oh, but you had no problem giving your opinion to @Runnin'Ramel in post 48, where you asked him to point out in the doll where Cal hurt him. Seems you also wasted your time aye?

Thing is, you obviously read my post, but you knew you couldn't argue against the points I made, so you claim you didn't read it.

Oh, but you had no problem giving your opinion to @Runnin'Ramel in post 48, where you asked him to point out in the doll where Cal hurt him. Seems you also wasted your time aye?

Thing is, you obviously read my post, but you knew you couldn't argue against the points I made, so you claim you didn't read it.

Are you admitting that you’re also RunninRamel??? Interesting….

I literally didn’t look at the first letter, that’s how irrelevant anything you say is to me. 😃

Catlanta, just 6 hours from Raleigh. That is so tempting. Already plan for me and my oldest (his SR yr in college) to go to the USC game in Columbia regardless of whether it is a Tue or Sat game.

Are you admitting that you’re also RunninRamel??? Interesting….

I literally didn’t look at the first letter, that’s how irrelevant anything you say is to me. 😃
Weird, I'm not sure how you get that I said anything about being Runnin' Ramel, but you do you.

What's also weird is you have never had any issue conversing with me in the past, we've even agreed on several things, but now that I disproved what you said, with multiple facts, all the sudden you say my posts are irrelevant. I don't believe you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT