ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs UNCheat in the ATL…

B07011-BA-821-F-455-E-88-D5-B07-F7-F0648-CB.jpg

Easy Dub!

In 3-2-1 UNC fans will be here to tell me why I’m wrong. 😁
They would, but that backward counting threw them off. A University that puts Rashad McCants on the Dean's List with All A's when he admits he never wrote a single paper doesn't want to mess with tricky numbers stuff... Here's a clip of an interview with that amazing scholar that should never be allowed to die documenting the sleaziest college basketball program in history.

Last edited:
They would have been, but that backward counting threw them off. A University that puts Rashad McCants on the Dean's List with All A's when he admits he never wrote a single paper doesn't want to mess with tricky numbers stuff... Here's a clip that should never be allowed to die documenting the sleaziest college basketball program in history.
And nothing...nothing...nothing. To this day. It's surreal.

Dam if the ACC challenge would have gave us Dook we could have played them all this year, Dook, Cheats and the Jailhawks.
If we were to beat Duke, Kansas, UNC, Louisville, Tennessee twice and Indiana in the tournament, but lose in the final, would it still be an amazing year? I say yes.

If we were to beat Duke, Kansas, UNC, Louisville, Tennessee twice and Indiana in the tournament, but lose in the final, would it still be an amazing year? I say yes.
When do we play duke??? We ended up with Miami in the sec acc deal

I don’t think the cheats have the talent to keep up with Ky this year. If Ky runs, I think they wear them down and it’s ugly by the time it’s over.
Even idiot Cal can’t screw this up. They are going to be so awful next year I hope we drub them cheats by 40 this time.

Who does UNC have this season? What’s their projected starters/rotation?
Bacot and Davis are the main returnees. They brought in Cormac Ryan from ND, and their best recruit is Elliot Cadeau. Oh, and Paxson Wojsic from Brown. They don't have a great roster in my opinion.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Bacot and Davis are the main returnees. They brought in Cormac Ryan from ND, and their best recruit is Elliot Cadeau. Oh, and Paxson Wojsic from Brown. They don't have a great roster in my opinion.
Not really, they have a couple nice pieces but we know Hubert will have them underachieve. He’s lucky they got blistering hot in the tournament his first year.

I don’t think the cheats have the talent to keep up with Ky this year. If Ky runs, I think they wear them down and it’s ugly by the time it’s over.
Do you think their roster is as weird as I do. I don’t get the fit with a lot of them. Davis and bacot are solid(even though they have both been in college 15 years). But after that, they took a bunch of okay to mid wings, I don’t see the fit or how it’s going work out. Ryan, the dude from standford and the player from Louisville, Ryan is okay but the other two are meh. I don’t see it with them I could be wrong though

Do you think their roster is as weird as I do. I don’t get the fit with a lot of them. Davis and bacot are solid(even though they have both been in college 15 years). But after that, they took a bunch of okay to mid wings, I don’t see the fit or how it’s going work out. Ryan, the dude from standford and the player from Louisville, Ryan is okay but the other two are meh. I don’t see it with them I could be wrong though
No i agree 100%. Elliot Cadeau looks like he will be a good player, but we know how that goes with freshmen a lot of times. I'm really not expecting them to be that great this year, but we'll see.

Once the current contract runs out for this particular event I am guessing that they will either A) no longer schedule us against UNC or B) swap out Ohio State or UCLA since they will be in the same conference going forward.

Anyone you would like to see take UCLA or Ohio State's place? I'd personally love to try and get a few wins against Uconn myself.

JB

We need this one. UNC is leading us 25 to 17 in the all time had to head. Need to chip away at that.
uNC is the one respectable team Cal has owned since he got here. With the exception of the 2010 game (TJ nap game) 2013 @ uNC and the 2017 rooferee game, we have taken it to them. I think they had us down 22-10 at one point.

We beat them in 2009 (Wall), 2011 E8, 2012 (Davis block), 2014 in Rupp, 2016 in Vegas (Monk went off), 2018 in Chicago and 2021 where we ran them off the floor.

I did skip over the loss to uNC in 2020, apparently those games didn't count, because there weren’t any fans in the stands.

Barnhart and Stankey must be ok with what Dean E. Smith and UNC at Chapel Hill cheating and getting away with it. We should never play them in any sport unless mandated by the NCAA in a tournament.
CBS scheduled the games, it's their tournament...not Barnhardt or the SEC. Get your facts straight before just posting random conspiracy shit.

All politics aside the UK/UNC bball games are so entertaining. Both teams run and gun with no worries the other team is going to try and force a half court game.
We always have a break out player in the game as well.
Fun to watch. Upbeat.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT