ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs. UGA 3:30 CBS

Back in 2007, I was in the Sydney Australia airport leaving to come home from my honeymoon and feeding my last Australian coins into an internet machine to get the score updates of the Kentucky-LSU game. I ran out of coins in the 4th quarter and we had to board our plane. I didn’t find out until about 18 hours later that we won. Torture!
OMG, I have always joked about putting another quarter in the internet…you actually did it?!?!?

Thanks, It's number two for the both of us. Rented a big ole cabin down outside of Gatlinburg, just a few close family and friends. gonna get up on Saturday have a quick little ceremony at the cabin, then party all day. I'm sure the game will be on in the background somehere, ;) 😁 Congrats to you too and safe travels.
Ty buddy and hope everything goes perfect for you!

Respectfully, this sounds like the Arkansas fans last week. Remember, JT Daniels hasn't been healthy yet and we've given up 1 td all year (4th qtr to SC against our 3rd string).
I do think you will be the best team we play in the regular season though. You're going to have to throw the ball and throw it well to keep it close.
Couldn't agree more. That's why I keep saying we need to have a better passing game versus LSU this week than we did against Florida. If for no other reason than to give Kirby more than a one dimensional offense to worry about.
In order for us to have a chance I think Georgia would need to be supremely confident and almost overlook this UK team. Even then we might not be able to keep it within 3 touchdowns.
Your (Dawg) defense is unearthly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT