ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs. EKU Game Thread

We miss Boom. I saw holes he would bust for twenty that our current guys are only getting five on. Benny and King are leaving meat on the bone.

Reactions: KYNC89
I hope to see some of Barker and/or Hoak today. Just would like to see how the offense does with someone else, because I have no confidence in them with SJ. The poor play by the Oline makes it difficult to run the ball, and SJ seems to struggle with short passes. Need a QB who can make quick decisions and hit the short routes. Even that 3rd down pass conversion to Juice was a bit high.

I know I'm being critical, but I'm hoping for more than being a fringe bowl team.

Reactions: zannmann
Obviously the line is not what it was a year ago yet, but, he doesn't look as explosive hitting the hole this year either.
Boom was way more important and better than benny like some of these so called football experts think on here. Benny is a 2nd string back but our running backs don't have talent

One run out of the Wildcat and nothing again. Hope we don't use it much this game.

What in the heck happened to our secondary since last year? Receivers are wide open all day long!

ADVERTISEMENT