ADVERTISEMENT

*****UK vs Canada Gold Medal Official game thread*****

Spurtability
Every championship caliber team has explosiveness. It’s good to see we seem to have it this year bc we have lacked it for awhile. Minimize droughts and maintain pace….then hit an explosive stretch to extend the lead….maintain pace again…another mini run etc….. 90% of teams can’t keep up over the full length of a game when you ah e the ability to put together runs and keep pressure on w consistent scoring when you aren’t in the midst of a run

Last edited:
Reactions: BassProCat
At a certain point my superstitious ass is thinking Reeves is using all of his shooting luck too early before the season even starts lol

The guy has barely missed a 3 this tournament
"Are you ready for this? He's not a machine!"

In all seriousness though, legs have probably played a factor a bit.

At a certain point my superstitious ass is thinking Reeves is using all of his shooting luck too early before the season even starts lol

The guy has barely missed a 3 this tournament
I mean he has 12 this game but other guys are stepping up and man that’s a great feeling. It’s good for Reeves where he doesn’t have to shoulder the whole load all the time.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
Shep shaking off a poor start and playing well now. He isnt the best player on this team and idc how many of you that offends but he is a very good passer and sees the court well.

The big old white gut for Canada has nailed the James harden whiplash neck flail move. It’s gotten him 3 FT trips

I gave you a mad emote because I just had one of those that hurt like a mofo. Thanks for reminding me of that nightmare 🤣
I do a lot of running and I get them on my big toe all the time, I just do what my grandfather always told me to do, bite down on a towel and rip it off

The guy on our bench with the white patch in the front of his hair, right before that last break they all stood up and he looked to be way taller than everyone, is he really that tall or was it just the camera angle...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT