ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Auburn game 2 on the plains

Last night was our "weakest" staff night, in theory - given that we have Niman and MaMo on deck. Also, it seems as if auburn's pitching gets weaker as the weekend drags on - UT run ruled them twice last weekend (saturday and sunday).

Also, we did everything possible to lose that game last night - walks, base running errors (and questionable decision making, ahem), and still won. I love our chances for the rest of the weekend, but the important thing is winning at least one of them.

12-1 SEC!

I’m not watching but flipped over to the live stats just in time for top of 3rd. Good inning for the Cats.

Smith and Waldshmidt with back to back HR and Daly with RBI double. Cats score 3 and lead 4-0 going to bottom of 3rd.

I’m not watching but flipped over to the live stats just in time for top of 3rd. Good inning for the Cats.

Smith and Waldshmidt with back to back HR and Daly with RBI double. Cats score 3 and lead 4-0 going to bottom of 3rd.
I am watching the game on my Apple TV on my big screen and have the live stats on my computer. The live stats is usually about 30-60 ahead of the internet TV feed so I jokingly tell my wife, "I predict this guy will make a double, scoring a run'. Of course she knows exactly what I am doing.

• Haha
Reactions: K86 and Basil Cat
Wildcats are just good. When you’re good at everything you just dominate whatever the other team can’t handle.

What a complete roster and complete team.

Reactions: delk4three
This team doesn't make any sense. Lose to Kennesaw St and Samford but beat the brakes off SEC teams.

I love it.

Reality is that we haven't had a series with anyone in the top 3 of the East or the West. Playing Tennessee ends that streak and will tell a lot more about this team. It has to be a bit of a shock for some of the other teams like Auburn, Ole Miss, and Georgia getting handled easily by Kentucky.

This team doesn't make any sense. Lose to Kennesaw St and Samford but beat the brakes off SEC teams.

I love it.
It happens. If your gonna have a game where you nail it in or lose focus, better to do it then than against conference opponents.

Still better kick Louisville in the nards this week though.

I love it.
Kennesaw is a bit of a head scratcher (though they're top 40 RPI and did take a game 18-2 over Clemson), but Samford is a decent team and midweek losses happen in college baseball. That one is a lot less surprising IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT