ADVERTISEMENT

UK sports in national news today.

That’s already happened, actually.

It’s gonna be okay.
World Swimming. That's one governing body for one sport.

Now what about every other organization pushing this shit in this country?

States have been forced to pass laws to protect their women for a reason. It's not over.

If you liberals had a functioning brain you wouldn't force absurd social experiments on society and rational people wouldn't have to constantly struggle to reign in your idiocy.

A lot of states (including Kentucky) already had extremely strict rules in place to essentially ban trans athletes in high school, which is why they were extremely rare, or even non existent. Kentucky legislators weren’t “forced to pass laws to protect their women.”

There was literally *one* trans athlete in the entire states high school athletic system. One. Because the existing rules were super strict.

Please. I beg of you. Turn off the news, quit being so easily triggered, and learn reality. This is not an issue. But congrats on solving it.

When all else fails, gaslight and claim the problem doesn't exist. Standard lib operating procedure.

There are cases around the country, including in my state that prompted these state laws.

I'll bet anything Ida attacks a random tree with a bat every night as he complains under his exhausted breath about the libs. Dude is like Hulk Hogan, just living the gimmick, brother.

I'll bet anything Ida attacks a random tree with a bat every night as he complains under his exhausted breath about the libs. Dude is like Hulk Hogan, just living the gimmick, brother.
Yeah, it's all about me, since you have no argument. Typical.

PTI pti, (WTF does that mean anyway? Curious.) Clear the ideology from your mind and get your story straight.

You don't think Thomas should compete against women, but you're dead set on downplaying the overall issue of it being allowed. Do we have to struggle through each case individually for you to accept that it's a shit proposition? Jesus Christ.

I live in Louisiana, which has basically the same near ban on high school trans athletes as Kentucky, except there were ZERO in the entire state. Zero. None. Still, the legislature passed a law preventing them anyways, even overriding the governors veto. Congrats on accomplishing nothing, I guess.

In Idaho, how many high school trans athletes did you have before March 2020?

I live in Louisiana, which has basically the same near ban on high school trans athletes as Kentucky, except there were ZERO in the entire state. Zero. None. Still, the legislature passed a law preventing them anyways, even overriding the governors veto. Congrats on accomplishing nothing, I guess.

In Idaho, how many high school trans athletes did you have before March 2020?
It doesn't matter how many. It is happening and the push is to normalize it. I don't blame any state for getting out in front of this idiocy.

There was a basis for the Idaho law.

You either support it or you don't. Do you?

[laughing][laughing]

You can’t name a single trans high school athlete in your entire state, but it’s a huge issue that your government was forced to deal with. Lol. Okay bub.

High school: I support rules that have existed for years like Louisiana and Kentucky have which have made it extremely difficult but not impossible for trans athletes to participate.

College: I support extremely strict rules like the ones already in place in addition to a review panel that takes each case into consideration individually.

My point I will continue to make, and you continue to prove, is that the number of trans athletes is extremely tiny. It’s at or near zero in most cases. So please stop with the faux panic and insistent paranoia.

[laughing][laughing]

You can’t name a single trans high school athlete in your entire state, but it’s a huge issue that your government was forced to deal with. Lol. Okay bub.

High school: I support rules that have existed for years like Louisiana and Kentucky have which have made it extremely difficult but not impossible for trans athletes to participate.

College: I support extremely strict rules like the ones already in place in addition to a review panel that takes each case into consideration individually.

My point I will continue to make, and you continue to prove, is that the number of trans athletes is extremely tiny. It’s at or near zero in most cases. So please stop with the faux panic and insistent paranoia.

You can't restrict the criteria to one segment and then think you've successfully negated my reason for not supporting it. I dgaf how many cases there are in Idaho high schools so far and I don't care to dig to find out in order to form my opinion. I don't want any of it in my state or my country. Period.

I know it has happened at the college level here. That's enough for me. This disease like all of those you spawn always spreads until terminal. We're a conservative state and I want to keep it that way.

Normalizing this absurdity and then trying (and failing) to rationalize it is your business. I don't have that problem.

Reactions: PhDcat2018
Under NCAA rules, she was allowed to participate as a woman and obviously excelled at her sport. I don’t think she should have been allowed to participate, but she did, within the rules at the time.

She’s literally one of five hundred seventy seven women nominated for this award, so it’s a complete non issue for me.

She’s also now been banned from competing womens swimming events, so justice has prevailed, imho.

I’ll never understand how some of you allow such tiny, trivial occurrences to wreck your emotional lives. This just isn’t a big deal. At all.
Glad he can't compete with women anymore. He and his ilk are shameful. They make a mockery of title 9. They're mentally ill and should seek a counselor that doesn't give into this delusion.
I am okay with Lia Thomas being nominated for this award, along with 576 other women, as she played entirely within the rules at the time.

I also think the powers that be got it right when they banned her from future participation. I do support trans athletes, but it should be an extremely strict process. She clearly had an advantage that was far too significant.
It's will not Lia.
Lia Thomas getting nominated for this award does not impact Ms. Grimes in any way. There were almost SIX HUNDRED women nominated, and neither one of these two will win anyways. It will not affect her life at all. Not one tiny bit.
Will not lia.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
You obviously spend WAY more time thinking about Lia Thomas’ sex life than I do, which is gross. She’s absolutely 100% not my type. Ugh.
Will
The NCAA announced the conference nominations for Woman of the Year, which is the next step in the process. Neither Lia Thomas nor Riley Gaines made the cut, which was rather predictable.

I appreciate Gaines standing up for her beliefs when she had to compete against Thomas, and agree that Thomas had no business in the sport this past year. But in terms of this award, she’s just wrong. Thomas’ nomination didn’t impact her in any way.

Will not lia.

Yeah, it's all about me, since you have no argument. Typical.
I would have to go back and re-read this thread, but I suspect, like most of his/her/their posts, I would only find ad hominems about the people with which he/she/they disagree and no real substance about the issue.

Reactions: IdaCat
There were no high school trans athletes in your state, Ida. That’s why you can’t find any.

But I guess that won’t stop you from insisting they’re destroying your conservative utopia.

There were no high school trans athletes in your state, Ida. That’s why you can’t find any.

But I guess that won’t stop you from insisting they’re destroying your conservative utopia.
That is a disingenuous leap. The fact that Penn promoted Lia is evidence that there is an elitist position in this country that trans-women, regardless of their biological advantages, should be permitted to compete with women. Penn never admitted there was a debate, but rather coerced Lia’s teammates who disagreed into silence. If it had not been Penn, it would have been some other university. There is no doubt. That act, as we know, was not an isolated event, but the marker for the future of women’s collegiate sports. If women don’t stand up now, it will be normalized, as so many other things. We don’t have to pretend we don’t know how this works. 20 years ago, would someone have a problem defining the word “woman?” No. You would have told people to calm down, it ain’t happening. 20 years ago, would we consider mutilating a prepubescent child because they had gender dysphoria? No. You would have told people to relax and stop the foolish talk. I support the UK swimmer who has the “balls” to face this ridiculousness.

I also support Lia’s right to live as Lia wants. But, Lia is going to have to find another venue to compete, because Lia is not a woman.

Imagine that, we have some logical, intelligent thinking people left on this earth that did not advance "her" to the next round of this.

Reactions: PhDcat2018

Why don't you read what Riley had to say about some of this. Ignore the source as you won't like it but its about an actual girls actual experience with this. Try to remember, Will Thomas is still attracted to women and HE is in their locker room.

That is a disingenuous leap. The fact that Penn promoted Lia is evidence that there is an elitist position in this country that trans-women, regardless of their biological advantages, should be permitted to compete with women. Penn never admitted there was a debate, but rather coerced Lia’s teammates who disagreed into silence. If it had not been Penn, it would have been some other university. There is no doubt. That act, as we know, was not an isolated event, but the marker for the future of women’s collegiate sports. If women don’t stand up now, it will be normalized, as so many other things. We don’t have to pretend we don’t know how this works. 20 years ago, would someone have a problem defining the word “woman?” No. You would have told people to calm down, it ain’t happening. 20 years ago, would we consider mutilating a prepubescent child because they had gender dysphoria? No. You would have told people to relax and stop the foolish talk. I support the UK swimmer who has the “balls” to face this ridiculousness.

I also support Lia’s right to live as Lia wants. But, Lia is going to have to find another venue to compete, because Lia is not a woman.
He should be addressed as Will. By everyone.

You guys really enjoy logging on daily to complain about the trans community. You all both minimize them while propping them up as the new frightening thing we should all be terrified of. Take a day off from thinking about the LGBTQ community. I'm willing to bet they're not obsessed with you as you are with them.
I’m scared of any room full of things that have no understanding of science, biology, or common sense.

Miss Grimes gave a very good interview on national radio this afternoon, on the most listened to radio show in America. She laid out a good picture of why men who claim to be women have a distinct advantage against females when it came to body strength.

She did an excellent job and how anyone could disagree with her position is mind boggling to me. Only sexual perverts could be for mixing women and men in competition. She is not a fan of the NCAA and apparently the NCAA told women swimmers in they had a problem with a trans swinging his junk in front of them in the locker room, they should see a counselor.

Is there any chance Matt Jones will have her on his KSR show. She is getting a lot of national attention so one would hope the locals would be interested in talking to her. She represents UK very well.
Who do you mean by “ her”

A lot of states (including Kentucky) already had extremely strict rules in place to essentially ban trans athletes in high school, which is why they were extremely rare, or even non existent. Kentucky legislators weren’t “forced to pass laws to protect their women.”

There was literally *one* trans athlete in the entire states high school athletic system. One. Because the existing rules were super strict.

Please. I beg of you. Turn off the news, quit being so easily triggered, and learn reality. This is not an issue. But congrats on solving it.
Used to be a Tran that played golf in the 12-15 division. My daughter played her/him and beat him 26 strokes. Him/her decided to give up golf and focus on another sport. Golf is the great equalize.

Lia Thomas, white male, the kind with a penis, claims that real women who have a problem with him winning a national championship against women when he was a mediocre college swimmer against men are being manipulated by the patriarchy.

Lia Thomas is a white male sexist who portrays as a woman, except when he is naked.

Last edited:
Lia Thomas, white male, the kind with a penis, claims that real women who have a problem with him winning a national championship against women when he was a mediocre college swimmer against men are being manipulated by the patriarchy.

Lia Thomas is a white male sexist who portrays as a woman, except when he is naked.
what news sites do you read?

I heard on national radio today that UK lady swimmer Brittaney Grimes, who has just graduated, spoke out re the University of Pennsylvania's nominating their transgender swimmer, Leah Thomas, for the college women's swimming
award entitled "Woman ot the Year." She says Leah Thomas is not a woman and should not participate in this award which
is designed to recognize women swimmers for their achievement in community and school as well as swimming.
It was interesting to realize how such issues which the media uses to promote a "narrative" is affecting the University of Ky. women's athletes. It is interesting as well that UK has an athlete who does not fear sharing an opinion which does not support this narrative and has the character and courage to oppose these actions that take away from women's accompishments within "women's sports."
statefarm-well-shes-a-guy.gif

The reason I ask is because this is the only place I've seen this story. So, where did you see it? Did he call you and say it?
He was on a podcast wherein he and his host said they felt sorry for biological women who opposed Lia, because of the “patriarchy.” To be fair, it was the host who said it, but Lia did not oppose it.

Used to be a Tran that played golf in the 12-15 division. My daughter played her/him and beat him 26 strokes. Him/her decided to give up golf and focus on another sport. Golf is the great equalize.

I remember Tom Cruise playing in a pro-am and saying that he liked it and was going to master the sport........:)

He was on a podcast wherein he and his host said they felt sorry for biological women who opposed Lia, because of the “patriarchy.” To be fair, it was the host who said it, but Lia did not oppose it.
So, he never said what you claimed he said?

Bet he’s got a big ol hammer.

Look at them shoulders. Them man shoulders. All broad and strong and veiny. I bet just like his big ol meat hammer.

Did they make him swim in shorts over his onesie or did he tuck that sausage between his ass cheeks so it wouldn’t drag him down and cost him in aerodynamics?

Answer my question. You said "Lia Thomas, white male, the kind with a penis, claims that real women who have a problem with him winning a national championship against women when he was a mediocre college swimmer against men are being manipulated by the patriarchy."

Then you said he didn't really say that. Why do you come on a board to stir up shit saying someone said something they didn't say?

You ask me where I get my news, I've reported no news. You are the one on here being untruthful to promote an agenda. When I report news here, I will tell you where I got it.

Answer my question. You said "Lia Thomas, white male, the kind with a penis, claims that real women who have a problem with him winning a national championship against women when he was a mediocre college swimmer against men are being manipulated by the patriarchy."

Then you said he didn't really say that. Why do you come on a board to stir up shit saying someone said something they didn't say?

You ask me where I get my news, I've reported no news. You are the one on here being untruthful to promote an agenda. When I report news here, I will tell you where I got it.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

I made a comment and then clarified that comment. Explain how that is stirring shit.

Lia Thomas criticized biological women feminists pursuing fairness in women sports. The host concurred and stated that the women were in pain from the oppression of patriarchy. Thomas appeared to me to concur.

Thomas comes across to me as a selfish sexist jerk. If you think trans women cannot be selfish sexist jerks, explain your reasoning?

If you think biological women pursuing fairness in women’s sports should be demeaned for their position, explain your reasoning?

If you are further confused about my post, you are going to have to be confused.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT