ADVERTISEMENT

UK MBB Philly Practice Photo - is that everyone out there?

WildcatFan60

All-SEC
Gold Member
Mar 27, 2007
I posed this on HOB, but looks like everyone is out there today.
I see Bradshaw and Ugo on court.
Isn't that DJ on the sidelines in yellow shoes, no boot?
BigZ on sidelines in practice gear (I wonder if UK got an extension?)

Cats by 90
Not even close. That team is loaded with 3 points shooters. They live and die by the three, but they hit from long range very well. If we're not on our A game defensively, we'll get blown out. And if they do start hitting from there, then we better as well.

Penn is the type of team that could have shocked UK and pulled off the upset UNCW did had the UNCW game not been on the schedule. If ever a time for a "wake up call" / "reality check" it was last weekend, so you'd expect a better effort from UK. That said, this is not going to be a pushover game.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Not even close. That team is loaded with 3 points shooters. They live and die by the three, but they hit from long range very well. If we're not on our A game defensively, we'll get blown out. And if they do start hitting from there, then we better as well.
This team has loss to bery week teams. Get “blown out really”

Blown out? Doubtful. At worst, another UNCW result. At best, they hang in there and keep it close, but lose towards the end when their shots stop falling. At very best, they are too anxious and are ice cold and UK blows them out.

But at no point do I ever see any team blowing us out. Feel free to revive this statement should it happen down the road (nothing would surprise me with a Cal coached team...).

Reactions: JFCats22
I posed this on HOB, but looks like everyone is out there today.
I see Bradshaw and Ugo on court.
Isn't that DJ on the sidelines in yellow shoes, no boot?
BigZ on sidelines in practice gear (I wonder if UK got an extension?)

Of most concern in this photo is:

Cal is coaching offensive practice. Where the hell is Welch?!? Is that him in the gray sweats behind the backboard on the left? We don't need Calipari poisoning the offense right now. We need Welch leading the effort to regain and maintain what we had up through the Miami game.

Did Cal take over for UNCW and that's why we lost? Wouldn't surprise me.

This is supposedly a died hard UK fan.. 😂

Such a clown. “Blown out”….ok, if you say so

Cal is coaching offensive practice. Where the hell is Welch?!? Is that him in the gray sweats behind the backboard on the left? We don't need Calipari poisoning the offense right now. We need Welch leading the effort to regain and maintain what we had up through the Miami game.

You got all of that from one photo with no context? Impressive.

You get all of that from one freaking photo? Holy crap people are desperate to find anything to bash Cal or criticize. This post is just plain silliness.

Walker Horn is on the court. I can’t believe Cal is planning to start him tomorrow!

DJ is only holding a ball, not running or putting any weight on it. Sucks he can’t play tomorrow.

Bradshaw is at mid court, why would Cal let him shoot from there?

There are 7 guys on the court. Is this a new strategy by Cal?

😂 I expect UK’s defense will be a little better than Division III FDU-Florham. I hope you aren’t basing this assumption of off Penn’s last game.

Walker Horn is on the court. I can’t believe Cal is planning to start him tomorrow!

DJ is only holding a ball, not running or putting any weight on it. Sucks he can’t play tomorrow.

Bradshaw is at mid court, why would Cal let him shoot from there?

There are 7 guys on the court. Is this a new strategy by Cal?
Pilgrim says DJ will play tomorrow. this board is nuts

😂 I expect UK’s defense will be a little better than Division III FDU-Florham. I hope you aren’t basing this assumption of off Penn’s last game.
Did you not see the stats I took the time to post for ALL of their games this season, 3-point-wise? Were you one of the ones saying "relax, it's UNCW"? You do know after YEARS of Calipari's teams that we don't defend the three well?

This is supposedly a died hard UK fan.. 😂
Supposedly? I am. Likely longer than you've been alive and long before your mom went to seed. Cry about it, get off to it, your choice. It's not even questionable. You must think "die hard fans" don't talk about other teams and strategy. Yay, go Cayts!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: shodaman
This team has loss to bery week teams. Get “blown out really”
They beat Villanova and lost in a close one to St Joseph's. You ought to know better than this. Even if we're not blown out, and still lose, a loss is a loss. You cherrypicking scenarios doesn't exempt you from reality.

Pretty sure I see DaJuan Wagner in that pic too. Not certain but think that is him to left of Chin Coleman. If it isn't, it is someone that resembles him.

Reactions: WildcatFan60
Supposedly? I am. Likely longer than you've been alive and long before your mom went to seed. Cry about it, get off to it, your choice. It's not even questionable. You must think "die hard fans" don't talk about other teams and strategy. Yay, go Cayts!!!!

You need help.

Does that mean all are available?
Don't think so.

I believe from what we've heard recently, is that DJ and Bradshaw will play. Ugo is still 3 weeks away from game action.. BigZ who knows... maybe never at the college level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT