ADVERTISEMENT

UK Florida Postponed 11am Weds

mbc82584

Junior
Jun 11, 2006
Apparently due to impending weather.

Us (or Florida) having to play 2 games in one day is completely bush league for what is supposed to be the pinnacle of college baseball. Grow up NCAA

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk

Us (or Florida) having to play 2 games in one day is completely bush league for what is supposed to be the pinnacle of college baseball. Grow up NCAA
I just looked at the weather for Omaha...probably the right call. I agree about the two games though.

I just looked at the weather for Omaha...probably the right call. I agree about the two games though.
I actually think it’s good for the cats psychologically to get an extra day after that disastrous TAMU game. I think they should push the next round to having both games on Thursday.

Yea this is a huge bummer, winning two tomorrow would be a tall task. If we did beat UF, would he start Pooser in the night game on three days rest?

I know this hurts us but if I remove my partiality, I'm fine with this decision if it can't be helped due to weather. If we had beaten A&M last night then we would've been in the advantageous situation tomorrow. I can't hate on a decision that gives a preference to the team that won the winner's bracket in our section of the tournament. Once you do into the loser's bracket you don't have anything to complain about.

Reactions: cats1068
Never understood why they would play these games in a region known for severe weather this time of year. I know it could happen anywhere but the thoughts of an EF-5 rolling through would be a little lower.

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
Never understood why they would play these games in a region known for severe weather this time of year. I know it could happen anywhere but the thoughts of an EF-5 rolling through would be a little lower.
Rich Omaha businessmen that loved baseball and wanted to draw attention to their city. That's it.

Reactions: bluecoon1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT