ADVERTISEMENT

UK Fan Bar LA

Yes, we all gather at the Mother Lode - 8944 Santa Monica Blvd. in West Hollywood. Be there or be square!!
That’s cool to know, should I ever be on the Left Coast for a game day.

I watch my scheduling and travel plans with football in mind, though.

Reactions: SaltyCat22
That’s cool to know, should I ever be on the Left Coast for a game day.

I watch my scheduling and travel plans with football in mind, though.
I was just messing…googled “gay bars Los Angeles” but me too. You wouldn’t catch me dead on a Saturday in the fall in California again. Had to watch the delay of game/OT loss in Gainesville in LA via the bottom line on ESPN in a bar. Phone died and owners didn’t pay for package that had SEC Network!

• Haha
Reactions: Gus_Chiggins
I was just messing…googled “gay bars Los Angeles” but me too. You wouldn’t catch me dead on a Saturday in the fall in California again. Had to watch the delay of game/OT loss in Gainesville in LA via the bottom line on ESPN in a bar. Phone died and owners didn’t pay for package that had SEC Network!
I Googled it yesterday. Since you are a relatively new poster, I thought you might be "deep trolling". On the other hand, I wondered if you might resent being congratulated on your ruse. Man, that is 5 kinds of wrong.

I Googled it yesterday. Since you are a relatively new poster, I thought you might be "deep trolling". On the other hand, I wondered if you might resent being congratulated on your ruse. Man, that is 5 kinds of wrong.
I’ve been around since the days of CatsPause & The Door. Couldn’t take anymore of Facebook and Twitter UK groups.

I’m still surprised a gay bar in LA would have so many Cat fans for games!

I’m guessin’. some folks like the cut of Calipari’s jib!!

• Haha
Reactions: southindycat
My daughter lives in LA, and honestly, good luck. That is a pro sports town 99%. However, I did watch the UK Georgia game a few years ago in a sports bar downtown, in the same area where the Lakers play, there were several places with college games on and the bartender changed the channel for us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT