UK Draft Round 2 - drcats2013 vs. RunninRichie

Who would win in a 1 game elimination?

• drcats2013

• RunninRichie

Results are only viewable after voting.

DraftCat

Senior
Nov 5, 2011
Welcome to March Madness this is Round 2 of the 2024 UK Draft. (Click Here for Bracket).

Voters - Please vote for the team you believe would win in a 1 game elimination format. You will be able to change your vote and voting period is open for 48 hours. If a tie should occur I will extend the voting by another 2 hours until the tie is broken. Your vote will be visible.

@drcats2013 - Tony Delk, Goose Givens, Sam Bowie, Shai Gil Alexander, Willie Cauley Stein, Immanuel Quickley, Eric Bledsoe, Alex Poythress, Josh Harrellson, Wah Wah Jones, Ravi Moss

vs.

@RunninRichie - Derek Anderson, Tyler Ulis, Doron Lamb, Terrance Jones, Rick Robey, Devin Booker, Deandre Liggins, Marquis Teague, Kyle Wiltjer, Winston Bennett, Sam Malone

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
1. @RunninRichie has the perimeter defense with Ulis, Anderson and Liggins. I wanted Liggins bad, but ended up with someone comparable in Cason Wallace.

2. Even though @drcats2013 took WCS to evidently play the 4, I think his best option is to go small and go four-out to match @RunninRichie 's elite guard ensemble. Play IQ, Delk, SGA, and Givens together. Go small-ball. Bledsoe first one off the bench.

This is a game that will defined by which guards play the best. Tons of guard talent in this one and probably be the most entertaining game of the tournament so far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT