ADVERTISEMENT

UK Bud Light aluminum can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new University of Kentucky Bug Light can?

I heard it will say "KU" in support of those who think backwards, alternatively, or differently.

(A joke people, please do not crucify me).

The fact that Bud Light beer nuts decided the best beer in America (to them…it’s always been piss water to me) was suddenly not worth drinking because of political social wars around sexual preferences tells me all I need to know about a good 1/3 of our population - GULLIBLE.

Idiotic.

That’s on you letting people trigger you over their personal beer choice for whatever reason. Now dropping north of 9 zeros in cash would get my goat. That’s on AB. Their share holders will address that for them. And have….hence the calamitous loss in value.

My email? Ok. Whenpigsfly@urkiddinme.net
Do you think I’m triggered or grown men crying over beer are triggered? Sorry, none of the stuff politicians use to control you have any effect on my life. I’m laughing at you.

People just wanna whine. Cans are awesome. Bestight beer out there. Plus they pay Uk a butt ton of money.

It does not shock me at all that you’re still a bud light supporter lol
What’s a bud light supporter?

I’ll occasionally have a Bud Light and other beers. My favorite at the moment is Yuengling Flight.

But they haven’t made a UK can or bottle to my knowledge.

Bud did and it’s awesome!!

You apparently aren't sufficiently attuned to the right-wing echo chamber.
No. I think for myself. I agree and disagree with right wing and left wing.

Neither affect my UK fandom. I don’t base my political beliefs on sports

What’s a bud light supporter?

I’ll occasionally have a Bud Light and other beers. My favorite at the moment is Yuengling Flight.

But they haven’t made a UK can or bottle to my knowledge.

Bud did and it’s awesome!!
Maybe you go to Bud Light games and cheer for Bud Light. Maybe you vote for Bud Light because you’re into less filling and are controlled by the Bud Light media. Those are my best guesses of what a Bud Light supporter is.

Mods, when do you intend to take the OP where it deserves to go?

200w.gif
NDag.gif
And where would that be?

You calling me trash?

Ok, personal insults is all you have anyway.

You must live a miserable life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT