ADVERTISEMENT

UK Bud Light aluminum can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 1 Omg GIF by Friends

And why is this a bad thing to some? Either the number 1 or 2 selling beer in the US and they put the UK logo on their can.

Seems like a win.
Do you pay attention to the news? Of course you do as this is an A1 troll job. You want uk sports associated with that? I mean we have fans who are done because of another polarizing issue. Why stoke the fire of another?

Yeah, people have only been drinking it since around 3500 BC (per wiki).
Such a fad. 😁

I’m just saying, it’s the original drug before the hard stuff now and has broke up more families than any other drug in history. Not to mention the people it has killed and the devastation it has caused.

Nothing says mature like, “I can’t deal with life without some kind of enhancement.”

Each to their own though, I reckon.

I’m just saying, it’s the original drug before the hard stuff now and has broke up more families than any other drug in history. Not to mention the people it has killed and the devastation it has caused.

Nothing says mature like, “I can’t deal with life without some kind of enhancement.”

Each to their own though, I reckon.
I'm probably the only poster who has never sipped a Beer. (By Choice)

I don't believe in Prohibition.
But I volunteer at a Substance Addiction program. Enough said...

Likely to laugh at unhinged lunatics who cry over beer. It’s actually hilarious.
Just to offer the proper perspective. I dunno anyone crying over beer. Everybody can pick whatever beer they want. I don’t know one beer drinker that missed a beat. Those folks were free to change their choice of beer and very happily did so for whatever reason.

I know a BUNCH of people crying over uncountable sums of money in lost corporate value and revenues. Most of them don’t see the humor. Next time you drop a billion or so and laugh about it, let me know. I never seen that before

Get a grip and accept it because that’s about half the country you’re calling unhinged lunatics.
Probably not half the country since Bud Light still remains the solid number 2 best selling beer in America.
I didn't start drinking Bud because of Trans influencers and I'm not gonna stop drinking it because of Conservative influencers.
So Bud Light sent ONE can of beer to some trans person and people lose their minds over it?? I could sort of see if they mass produced that can and forced it on people but that's not the case. It was ONE can. Big nothing burger.

Probably not half the country since Bud Light still remains the solid number 2 best selling beer in America.
I didn't start drinking Bud because of Trans influencers and I'm not gonna stop drinking it because of Conservative influencers.
So Bud Light sent ONE can of beer to some trans person and people lose their minds over it?? I could sort of see if they mass produced that can and forced it on people but that's not the case. It was ONE can. Big nothing burger.

Half the country going nuts over a beer is about .00000001 as bad as half the country losing their minds over a President that wanted to close our borders to drugs, terrorism, child trafficking, etc, cut gas prices into the 2's, make sure there were no wars on his watch, etc. etc. Imagine losing your mind over THOSE things. Wow.......

Last edited:
Just to offer the proper perspective. I dunno anyone crying over beer. Everybody can pick whatever beer they want. I don’t know one beer drinker that missed a beat. Those folks were free to change their choice of beer and very happily did so for whatever reason.

I know a BUNCH of people crying over uncountable sums of money in lost corporate value and revenues. Most of them don’t see the humor. Next time you drop a billion or so and laugh about it, let me know. I never seen that before
LOL, I know numerous and have seen multiple threads on the football board crying about UK selling Bud Light products. It’s hilarious coming from the folks who like to call people “snowflakes”.

Send me your email and I will be sure to keep you informed on future laughs.

Last edited:
Reactions: sambowieshin
Send one can to David Duke and watch response.

LOL, I know numerous d have seen multiple threads on the football board crying about UK selling Bud Light products. It’s hilarious coming from the folks who like to call people “snowflakes”.

Send me your email and I will be sure to keep you informed on future laughs.
That’s on you letting people trigger you over their personal beer choice for whatever reason. Now dropping north of 9 zeros in cash would get my goat. That’s on AB. Their share holders will address that for them. And have….hence the calamitous loss in value.

My email? Ok. Whenpigsfly@urkiddinme.net

Reactions: dezyDeco
It’s because of the deals with stadiums and events. If not for that it wouldn’t exist. You and your “lose your mind” comment. Seems to me the people losing their minds are those who are peddling this crap because of the social issues. How many of us have willingly gone into a liquor store in recent times to pick up friggin bud light? No one wants to drink that stuff. They go to a concert that’s their only choice. Besides the issue isn’t what any of us think it’s what it is. People draw their moral boundaries and there is only one group unified on these “wedge” issues. That group also happens to be the largest group of uk supporters. That’s not a winning formula.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT