ADVERTISEMENT

UK and St Johns series to begin in 25-26

I'm disappointed. I had hoped they would keep him away from Kentucky basketball. He's done nothing but trash Kentucky for years (well, that, cheat and embarrass himself).

I'm disappointed. I had hoped they would keep him away from Kentucky basketball. He's done nothing but trash Kentucky for years (well, that, cheat and embarrass himself).
And I thought your takes on Reed were bad. This is on another level.

Reactions: NociHTTP
He deserves to be recognized for what he did here. Everything subsequent to that is apart of his story, but none of it erases his accomplishments in his time as the head coach of Kentucky basketball. I think bygones should be bygones with this new era of UK basketball. Then, after we recognize his time here let's watch our guys kick his guy's asses.

It's all full circle.

In another ten to fifteen years or so people will be saying the same things when we bring Cal back to have his name in the rafters.

The away game will be at MSG
Glad to hear that. One thing I liked about the Cal era was, at least in the first decade or so, there seemed to always be a game in the NYC metro area for those of us up here to attend.

Glad to hear that. One thing I liked about the Cal era was, at least in the first decade or so, there seemed to always be a game in the NYC metro area for those of us up here to attend.
Love Msg will be great to play and actually win for a change

Thanks. You proved that you're just talking crap and don't know what you're talking about.
Except I didn’t. Pitino hasn’t constantly talked down about UK. He was cleared of wrongdoing in regards to the cheating. The only embarrassment he was responsible for was the Karen Sypher situation. What other incorrect things do you want to bring up?

Except I didn’t. Pitino hasn’t constantly talked down about UK. He was cleared of wrongdoing in regards to the cheating. The only embarrassment he was responsible for was the Karen Sypher situation. What other incorrect things do you want to bring up?
Wow. You really had your head buried up there, huh? Pitino was cleared? Pitino just got his people to take the blame. Rick did a lot of wrong in his efforts to try to make Louisville relevant. Hookers and Sypher are a couple. He has talked garbage about Kentucky at every turn for years, until recently. He flipped off the Kentucky fans as he exited after his team got beat, etc. Now he wants to change his tune in the hope of getting back in the good graces of Kentucky fans. I think that he does realize it was a mistake to take the Louisville job when he came back to college basketball, but he did. I don't deny that he was great when he was at Kentucky, and never have; it's just the things he did after his NBA failure that show what a pathetic person he is.

How about this...we don't agree with each other and that's fine, but we're making all the other posters on this board read through our messages, when you just have a problem with me and that I posted things you didn't like. So why don't we call this one a day and let everyone else enjoy this board instead of reading our back and forth?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT