ADVERTISEMENT

UK Alabama Section 28 Row 12

Nobody will pay that just to watch UK get curb stomped but I hope I’m wrong as want to see every seat filled and people cheering like hell for our Cats!

Back in 1997 I got to see the game up close because someone else thought UK was going to get crushed by Bama. There were a lot of people that wished they had been at that game, but were too fragile to be there, which is good. The crowd was loud and the goalposts were heavy.

Last edited:
Back in 1998 I got to see the game up close because someone else thought UK was going to get crushed by Bama. There were a lot of people that wished they had been at that game, but were too fragile to be there, which is good. The crowd was loud and the goalposts were heavy.

That was a dominant 4 and 7 bama squad. Easily comparable to this year's bama team.

Wheels fell off after we beat them, no doubt. They were 3-1 in Dubose's first year (with Bruce Arians as coordinator and Dabo Swinney as TEs Coach) when they walked into CWS (with Shaun Alexander at RB). Losing to UK in OT tanked their season, as losing to UK (when it happened) often did to SEC teams. Though I'm sure you think losing to us had nothing to do with it.

Reactions: The-Hack
I've got 2 tickets and a parking pass. Section 7 row 24 on the 30 yard line. $300 for all

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT