ADVERTISEMENT

UK -4.5 today

kyjeff1

All-American
Sep 8, 2012
It opened at -4.5 and has moved to -5.
I thought it would he higher tbh.

Florida usually plays Kentucky really good for 30-32 mins in rupp, then Kentucky goes on like 10-0, 12-2 type run to separate and that’s usually the difference

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
We need Castleton to match your big guy. If he can do that we may have a chance to win a close game.

Because we're at home and Florida isn't very good.
Don't just look at their Tennessee win, UT looks like crap agaon today at home. They’re really struggling to score.
Typical Rick Barnes team, they play well against certain teams, then shit their pants when the heat rises a little.

Don't just look at their Tennessee win, UT looks like crap agaon today at home. They’re really struggling to score.
Typical Rick Barnes team, they play well against certain teams, then shit their pants when the heat rises a little.
Ok.
What do you do for a living?
You're very detailed.
I'm interested.

This is the very reason UK stands a chance this year. Playing good at the right time. There's no really good teams

Tell me these games arent controlled
TCU ranked 15th against unranked ok st
Ok st 4 point fav
Most fans would take the better team plus points....
Ok st wins by 6.

Ok st 4 point fav
Ok st wins by 6.
Had TCU +4 over 138.5 and Butler+15 under 143.5 lost out on 2600 on a free 200 dollar DRAFTKINGS bet sucks

Ok st 4 point fav
Ok st wins by 6.
Isn't TCU without their best player now? Mississippi state beat them and I think he got injured in that game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT