ADVERTISEMENT

UGA fan here… Pope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine. This person is in open society obviously undiagnosed. Think about the time he puts into angrily obsessing over this board and some of its members. Without a back and forth, I’m genuinely concerned for him and the people around him. This kind of compulsion never means anything good.

LOL Yeah because Nick Saban's assistant for tons of national titles is totally the same thing as a guy who has ZERO success and hasn't coached outside of Utah.
Cal, will you stop coming to this board crying and complaining. Pope can out coach you with his eyes closed. It doesn't matter how well you recruit because you are like a non-driver in a race car, a crash waiting to happen. Lol

Reactions: ruppsrunt66
Cal, will you stop coming to this board crying and complaining. Pope can out coach you with his eyes closed. It doesn't matter how well you recruit because you are like a non-driver in a race car, a crash waiting to happen. Lol
Why did you go back to April 12th for that? I got pumped after the press conference and been on board with the hire ever since.

Man, I think we all hope you're right. I think we're all in shock. I don't think Mark Pope was on ANYONE's radar here. He may have been way down a list of guys you could call after being turned down by 20 others, but not the 3rd guy we pursue.

I'll have to keep saying this because I feel terrible being down on this hire... but I love Mark Pope and his teams from the mid-90s, especially that 96 team that was one of the best ever. I'm supporting him, just venting a bit. Mitch will never be allowed to hire another coach at UK if this doesn't work out. It's really not fair to Pope to put him in this position, potentially devoured by the program and fans he loves so much. But I hope he does great. We shall see, one way or another.
Wow ... a classic example of "damning with faint praise."

Both you and Mike could strike it rich in the cinemas.

Dumb & Dumber III

Yeah, at least learn basic reading comprehension before you attack someone. My posts were in tune with 99% of this board right after the hire happened (now check the dates of my posts.) I can freely admit I was wrong, and think Pope is going to do well here now.

💩 Peat and Repeat. Pretty damn bad when you have to go back 2 months to carry on the Cal hate. He is on some peoples mind wayyyy too much. I do not get it ? Why are so many posters still so concerned with Cal ?

• Haha
💩 Peat and Repeat. Pretty damn bad when you have to go back 2 months to carry on the Cal hate. He is on some peoples mind wayyyy too much. I do not get it ? Why are so many posters still so concerned with Cal ?

You do realize that a troll bumped this thread, right? This thread was from April. Good lord people.

And this thread is about Fox and Pope.

IDGAF who bumped it. The Cal haters still keep posting in ALL threads on here no matter the topic.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike-D
because begok ignored his responsibility and admitted it. A LOSER with contempt for the place he was employed and paid a huge salary deserves to be remembered as the LOSER he was

A total fraud, pretender and narcissist, with disdain for UK fans.

Good riddance.--hopefully never repeated.

rr

Not really. He is no longer here, everybody wanted him gone, but can't get him off their mind. Like a bunch of obsessed ex lovers.

• Sad
begok attachees cannot hide their attachment, feelings and concern for their LOSER

Sad to watch on a UK message site--truly SAD

rr

You were wrong, you were toxic, you were yelling at everyone with a sudden opinion who supported Mark Pope, now you’re a victim.

Lol, yeah im toxic. Not the troll using multiple usernames to bump 2 month old threads.

This below isn't toxic, people.

Nah, I’ll say what I want and keep laughing at how fake trash like you are. You buddy said Pope was a joke of a hire. He’s the joke.
Another dumb redneck mad because his message board boyfriend got exposed for the complete fraud that he is.
You hate it when you and your message board boyfriends get exposed. You’re all fake ass losers. LOL at how stupid you always look.

ANYWAY....right now the hire has worked better than I had anticipated or hoped. Rebuilt a coaching staff and players in less than 3 months, and a lot of those guys were 4 star recruits and had some significant props at their prior schools. We will find out in a few months, but I am excited at a new start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT