ADVERTISEMENT

UGA - Bama Game thread

ukalum1988

All-American
Dec 21, 2014
Evansville IN
Thought I’d start a thread for this game. Looked like UGA was going to force a punt but the Tide made a big play….. and now Milroe scrambles inside the 10.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
UGA is not very good. They don't have any great WR's and they're run defense is pitiful. This could be a Tide blowout.

The printer is Georgia right now, for anyone wondering.

office space GIF

• Haha
Reactions: CrimsonCats
If Bama scores another TD on this drive, this game is over. Kirby doesn't have the offense to score a lot of points. And the way his defense has played, they aren't stooping the Tide either.

Bama is the real deal Holifield and so is Deboer. Milroe may start to run away with Heisman.

With the exception of today's little bump in the road in Oxford, PAC offensive coaches are about to take over the conference.

Sark, Deboer, Kiffin...they're all the going to be lighting it up for some time.

We softened up Georgia so bad they’re getting blown out this week. 😂

Aren’t yall glad we didn’t win now? It wouldn’t look so impressive.

I can’t believe Bama is doing this to UGA.

Kirby may want to head to the league.

He can't blow out Stoops and all these offensive coaches are going to get to be too much.

One game a year he can run, defend, play trench titty grab with Stoops.

Sark, Kiffin, Deboer, Heuple...shit...it's like a damn vegas Cirque du solei, light show, and rock concert all in one.

lights, explosions, people flying everywhere, sensory overload...you don't know where to look or what's coming next.

Maybe Georgia is not as good as everyone thought. Since the Clemson game they haven’t looked like a typical Georgia team. I’ve never seen a Georgia team get manhandled like this.
They don't have very good WR's or TE's like they usually do. Their defense is not very good up front or on the perimeter, so Bama is ABUSING them in those areas.

If the Dawgs don't score a TD on this drive, this game is OVER!!

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT