ADVERTISEMENT

UConn women basketball vs KY boys High School bball

Bill - Shy Cat

All-American
Mar 29, 2002
Top 20 KY boys basketball teams listed below. Would the UConn women's team beat all, none, 18 and below? Just curious as to opinions. Assume that they would use the NCAA women's size bball.

1. Christian County
2. Mercer County
3. Dunbar
4. Bowling Green
5. Trinity
6. Bullitt East
7. Lafayette
8. Owen County
9. Scott County
10. Southwestern
11. Cooper
12. Covington Catholic
13. Ballard
14. Henry Clay
15. Male
16. South Oldham
17. St. X
18. Perry County Central
19. Hopkinsville
20. North Hardin

I'm sorry but I've maybe been impressed by one or two female players ever and the best of WNBA players/teams would get run out of the gym against a good high school boys team.

All you need to know about this thread is that Pat Summit used male students at UT to scrimmage against her women in order to push them and make them better. Could your average KY HS team beat UCONN? Probably not but any quality team with any size would probably beat them.

Reactions: JDHoss
I don't know if they could get a shot off...have you seen how long it takes them to shoot jumpshots?

I don't care if they would win or lose, all I know is that I've always wanted to do Rebecca Lobo. This is a picture of her and the IUD she would need if I ever made a run at it.
rebecca_lobo_profile.png

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Im thinking even an average high school team could beat UConn by double digits and good teams route them by halftime. I did a quick google search hoping to find WNBA draft combine numbers with no luck but it does seem that the average WNBA player is 'around 6 feet' and has a 19 inch vertical and those are the elite athletes. Like 3 women have ever even dunked a ball in a game, im sure a lot of those top 20 teams have had 3 players dunk the ball this season. Women just arent athletic enough.

All you need to know about this thread is that Pat Summit used male students at UT to scrimmage against her women in order to push them and make them better. Could your average KY HS team beat UCONN? Probably not but any quality team with any size would probably beat them.

This. Neighbors kid was on UL women's practice squad. Said it was tough. Given specific instructions on how to play, play like a specific player on opposing team, etc. Otherwise, they would kill them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT